1 dpo anyone want to go through tww together?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 1 dpo anyone want to go through tww together?

Postby Lishy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:30 pm

Hi girls, I've been doing a lot of research recently and this is my first post. We're in the TWW, fifth cycle trying and nothing as yet. I'm 27 and never been pregnant before - came off the pill in Sept 2016 after over 10 years. My av. cycle is 30 days (but this has ranged from 28-34 since coming off the pill). Today I'm on cd33 and no AF or AF symptoms. I'm unsure as to when I may have ovulated but I had unusual cramps (like AF) from cd19-22 and have been bding a lot since cd16 (which is when Ovia said I was most fertile) through to cd22. Hpt yesterday morning = BFN. AF due yesterday according to app. Lots of weird dreams, heat, dry itchy skin, very red face, and bloated and cramping for past three weeks on and off (unusual for me until a few days before AF). And I keep getting static shocks off the car door and many other things! Not sure whether this is related to anything but wondered if anyone had experienced the same thing? Doing my head in!

Any thoughts on all of this? x
Lishy

Postby ann53015 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:19 am

Good morning ladies. Today is 12DPO for me and I tested several times over the weekend which were all negatives of course. AF is due Wednesday and I'm pretty sure she will come due to current symptoms; increased appetite, bloating and irritability, especially irritability...probably because I was so sure it had happened this month. I know it's not over until AF actually comes but still, blah. How is everyone else?
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KyliesMommy123 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:40 am

Hang in there everyone!

AF is due today for me, no sign yet but got a BFN on a First Response this morning :/
KyliesMommy123
Friend

Postby Ariana-Leigh » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:07 pm

I tested again too ... BFN ... that damn clear blue had my hopes up for a moment :/ AF due weds and it feels like she's getting ready to move in let alone stay for a few days!
I'm at the point now that I just want it to arrive so I can get in with the next cycle
Stay strong lovely ladies x
Ariana-Leigh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KyliesMommy123 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:23 am

This is going to drive me CRAZY!!

AF was due yesterday, but hasn't came as of yet. AND I got another BFN this morning!!! What do you think ladies?? Is it possible I could still be getting a false negative? Or do you think I'm out for this month?

I'll make sure and let you know if AF has just decided to be fashionably late this month. :/
KyliesMommy123
Friend

Postby ann53015 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:25 am

Af is due for me today. Pretty sure she is coming. I did test yesterday again with a BFN.

Ariana I wish it would just come already too so I can focus on the next cycle as well!!

Kylie, maybe the stress of it all is making you late. Keep us posted.
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ariana-Leigh » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:17 pm

AF arrived with a vengeance today ... bang on time!
CD1 here we go ...

Ann - hope it's not going to leave you waiting!

Kylie- as Ann said it could be the stress! Kup
Ariana-Leigh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KyliesMommy123 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:58 pm

So AF was due monday, hasn't shown up yet, but i'm feeling some pressure/cramping. Seems like she might be showing up tonight or tomorrow :(
KyliesMommy123
Friend

Postby BethyJ123 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:19 pm

I still have 5-6 days until AF for me. I don't want to buy a test until I'm actually late. If I thought I was pregnant I would buy one sooner but I feel nothing :( I usually don't get AF signs until a day or two before anyway. I feel like I ovulated FOREVER ago!!!!
BethyJ123
Friend

Postby ann53015 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:53 am

No AF for me yet. I was expecting her yesterday. However I am taking clomid and the last time it made my cycle longer by 4-6 days. So I'm thinking, great, more WAITING, ugghhhh.....
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tylkaml » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:07 am

Hey Ann. I am due today too with no sign of her not even cramping. I have never gone over CD25 when I'm off BC...ever. not talking any meds. BFN yesterday and today. Thinking it's stress...even though I didn't think I was stressed. I work out 1 hr a day meditate sleep well and work and home life good...but maybe ttc is getting to me...
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KyliesMommy123 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:20 am

The waiting is the hardest part!!

Tylkaml, I was thinking the same thing. I don't think that I am stressed at all, but people have told me that stress is delaying AF...I was due monday and still nothing!! But keep getting BFNs...I'm confused lol
KyliesMommy123
Friend

Postby bumblebee88 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:10 pm

12 DPO and trying not to go absolutely crazy tonight. Af due tomorrow and I 99.9% feel that it will show up right on schedule, so I'm sure I'll be on the next round.

Anyways, here's a bit of a funny story for anyone else going crazy in their TWW: I told myself I wouldn't POAS until AF was due. I haven't tested in a couple months bc I never make it... well ever since 10DPO I started getting a little cray cray and this morning I caved... but I guess I was so tired that I mostly missed the test strip :D Nothing ever showed up on either screen, so I dipped it in the toilet to see and it loaded up a bfn quicker than anything! Lol ugh I wasted the HPT anyways!!
bumblebee88

Postby KyliesMommy123 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:26 pm

You dipped it in the toilet?!?! You totally just made me LOL at work!! I really needed that laugh today, thank you!!!! <3

Sending baby dust your way!
KyliesMommy123
Friend

Postby ann53015 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:59 am

Still no AF for me yet but I am cramping this morning so I'm sure she will be here today or tomorrow. Late. I'm sure because of the Clomid. Grrr. Anyways, anyone else start yet?

Bumblebee that is a great story, made my day already. Makes me feel a little less like a crazy person POAS everyday lol.

For those that are about the get AF what day do you usually ovulate on? Just wondering if we will have similar DPO next month so we can continue our journey together:)
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?