1 dpo anyone want to go through tww together?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 1 dpo anyone want to go through tww together?

Postby KyliesMommy123 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:56 am

I'm 5 days late today!!! Going to see a nurse today and have them test me...hoping for a nice surprise!!
KyliesMommy123
Friend

Postby northernebelle » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:26 pm

Hi Girls..

I am currently at the end of my two week wait.. are you guys there as well? I am 14 DPO. I was supposed to get af today but nothing. I have been extremely moody and emotional and am feeling a tiny bit of indigestion but other than that, nothing at all! I actually tested two days ago and it was certainly negative so I'm terrified to test again.
northernebelle

Postby BethyJ123 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:15 pm

I have 2-3 more days until AF for me! This was my first round of Clomid but my dr did an ultrasound and told me exactly when I was ovulating so hopefully my cycle won't actually be longer if I'm basing it on that.

I have no symptoms as of now, but I either get no AF symptoms or maybe a few mild ones a day or two before, so I could still get AF. My only pregnancy symptoms have been some cramping around 4-6 DPO. I'm not getting my hopes up so I won't be testing until Monday if I don't get AF! I really hope someone finds out they are pregnant on this thread this month!

I have a feeling it won't be me because my lining is thin but miracles happen!
BethyJ123
Friend

Postby KyliesMommy123 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:18 pm

So I'm literally a whole WEEK late! AF was due last monday and still no signs. Saw a nurse practitioner on friday and got a BFN, but have a scheduled appointment back with her this friday. If I get another BFN on the urine test, they will do a blood test. I feel like if I am pregnant, there is something wrong! Has anyone else here experienced anything like this??
KyliesMommy123
Friend

Postby ann53015 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:28 am

Af came for me on Sunday. So a new cycle begins. I go to the RE today for an US to check for cysts from the Clomid and discuss this cycles' plan.

Keep us updated Kylie. I have never experienced anything like that before, sending thoughts and prayers to you!!
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BethyJ123 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:18 pm

My period is almost 3 days late so I took a test and got a BFN. Back to the drawing board. :(
BethyJ123
Friend

Postby ann53015 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:34 am

US was good no cysts from the Clomid. I start next round on day 5 which is tomorrow and this month they want to do a trigger shot. grrrr.....it's never ending.

Any updates from anyone else??
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KyliesMommy123 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:53 am

Ann, thats great news, no cysts!!

My only update is no update at all lol still no sign of AF...was due last monday. I have an appt for Friday to get a blood test.

How is everyone else doing?
KyliesMommy123
Friend

Postby BethyJ123 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:08 pm

Ugh I went in for a blood test today because my period is still late but only a BFN. what's wrong with me?!
BethyJ123
Friend

Postby KyliesMommy123 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:16 pm

I spoke too soon this morning. AF showed up today...11 days late! I'm sad, but also happy to just KNOW either way and now I can start the whole process over.

Hang in there ladies!! XOXO
KyliesMommy123
Friend

Postby ann53015 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:36 am

So sorry to hear that Kylie. On to the next cycle for us.

Keep us posted Bethy!!
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BethyJ123 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:17 am

Oh boy, not so great news over here. Not pregnant (didn't think I was), and my dr told me that the only way for me to get pregnant is going to be with the injectables (gon -al pen or whatever it is). It's just tough to hear that it's impossible for me to get pregnant naturally and it's because of my past years of too much exercise and running. I was so proud of my body for being able to do so many great things and now I can't do something that is supposed to be so natural. I'm feeling tremendous guilt. Not only is this the next step, but we won't be able to actually start for 3 more months, due to the fact that my husband is traveling and that we are moving from California to New Hampshire. It's just going to be too much. I need to squash those guilty feelings and realize that I am so lucky to actually have an option that will help me greatly. I do know that some people do not have this option. So, I have to know that I am very lucky. I'm just trying to sort out these emotions. Has anyone been through something similar? (hormones are basically non existent, lining is thin, I didn't get periods for about 5 years, all due to excessive exercise and running 50+ miles per week. Before taking up exercising I was average weight and always had a normal cycle)
BethyJ123
Friend

Previous

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?