10 dpo, brown discharge 5days

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

10 dpo, brown discharge 5days

Postby MarinaJ » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:50 pm

My hubby and I are currently trying to conceive baby #3, after 2 losses due to cervical incompetence. Brooklyn 10/28/15 at 20 weeks and Lillian 11/24/16 at 17.5 weeks. We have a plan set in place with a high risk doctor to do a cerclage at 14 weeks once we get pregnant. I have a fairly regular cycle an average of 29 days. According to that, I am about 8-10 dpo and 7 days til AF arrives. I woke up nauseaus today and for the last 5 days have been having what started as pink/brown spotting when I wiped, to straight brown "goo", for lack of a better word. I was having some twinges/cramps earlier in the week, havent noticed anyting the past couple days. I have taken a few hpts and have all been neg. With the 1st pregnancy I don't remember having any IB, but the 2nd I did have IB for 2 days then it stopped and got a faint bfp 2 days later. Would love to hear from anyone who is going through the same thing or has experienced something similar. Baby Dust to All!! --Marina
MarinaJ
Friend

Re: 10 dpo, brown discharge 5days

Postby Danaa » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:46 am

Im really sorry to hear about your losses....the nausea and the spotting sounds promising,it may take a few days until the hcg is high enough to show up on a hpt,either is IB or a wacky cycle there is no way of knowing just yet,keep testing.
Good luck to you .
Edit:sometimes if your progesterone is low you will spot before af but i don't think is the case here.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MarinaJ » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:59 am

Still a little bit of light brown spotting when I wipe, but it is definitely lightening up and cm is now more creamy than stretchy like before. Really hoping this is it, but trying not to get my hopes up to high. Took another hpt this morning and came out neg. Trying to hold out til Sunday to test again.. but we will see if that happens.. haha.
MarinaJ
Friend

Postby MarinaJ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Update: 5 days til AF is due and on day 7 of spotting. Woke up this morning VERY nauseous and did vomit. A little while later I thought for sure AF showed up, sorry TMI.. there was a bit of red/brown blood when I wiped, but then nothing til this afternoon and the same thing, now nothing again so idk. My boobs feel/look very full but are not sore. I am so CONFUSED. I didn't test this morning since I thought AF was here. Will test again in the morning. Any words of advice are greatly apreciated!!
MarinaJ
Friend

Update: 10 dpo, brown discharge 5days

Postby MarinaJ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:49 pm

Update: had more light brown spotting. Took a frer this morning and I THINK I see something. Hubby said the same but just going to wait it out before I get too excited. I've had no spotting of any kind today. Just some slightly creamy cm. Still hoping to hear from some ladies, just continuing to update in case someone else is looking for some answers, I can't seem to find much.
MarinaJ
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?