Implantation symptoms vs. Early Preg??

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Implantation symptoms vs. Early Preg??

Postby holabebe » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:27 pm

Hi all,

First time TTC and the information online can really drive a person nuts with how it's so contradictory!

Not for sure when I ovulated but would have probably been March 22-25. On March 27 I had very mild cramps, which I normally only get when I'm about to start my period. But, from everything I've read online, that's way too early for implantation cramping.

Today I woke up feeling queasy and I had a metallic taste in my mouth. I also felt like I was overly sensitive to smells. Most of this went away by noon.

I don't know if these are phantom symptoms or what...I had a pregnancy several years ago that ended in m/c, and I definitely had the smells, queasiness, and weird taste, but that was later in the pregnancy.

9 more days until I'm "allowed" to test!
holabebe

Re: Implantation symptoms vs. Early Preg??

Postby ann53015 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:06 am

I get mild cramping after I ovulate so maybe that's what you had on the 27th?? Just a thought. Definitely too early for implantation. How many DPO are you?
I thought for sure this month I was going to be pregnant and completely over analyzed every symptom and I drove myself nuts. I know the tww is so hard. I think it's the worst part, not even a BFN is as bad sometimes I feel like.
I am sending you positive vibes!!
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Gr8nessng » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:05 pm

How did everything turn out Hola and Ann?
Gr8nessng

Postby ann53015 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:35 am

AF came for me on Sunday. Back to the RE for an US to check for cysts from the Clomid. No cysts but this cycle we will add a trigger shot. So more waiting and more procedures. Very frustrated but trying to continue to be hopeful. I know the chances are better with the trigger shot but I am anxious because I am scared it's not going to work still. Too many thoughts. It shouldn't be this hard:(

Thank you for asking Gr8!!
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?