What the heck is going on!?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

What the heck is going on!?

Postby mermaid.hair » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:38 am

Alright y'all, entertain my crazy. Because I've been one hell of a patient woman during this tww, I've been really good at not over analyzing every daggone thing this time. I'm tired with that. Matter o' fact every time something does come up and I tell my husband HE googles it and comes back to me all excited, lol :roll: We took a month off in February, because I needed to refresh my mind after so many let downs. This TTC journey can take a toll on all of us. But this morning I've hit that "I'm going crazy!" moment, so I figured for some sh*ts and giggles y'all can entertain me with a little yay or nay.

So here's the details.

I had a blazing +OPK on March 18th (CD 16)

BD on 3/17, 3/18, and 3/19.

So I'm at most 13 DPO but could be 12/11 depending. So rather than guess what DPO I'm on currently, I'll just share my symptoms by CD.

CD 18 & 19 I had low abdominal cramping--something I've not experienced before.

Nothing much to report until CD 22 when I suddenly got a fever & nausea and had to go home.
I was SICK the remainder of the weekend. (Flu-like with fever and nausea)

CD 25 I began spotting (this continued until CD 28)--this is not a normal occurrence for me.

CD 26 I experienced hot flashes throughout the day. I was having a personal summer! lol

Aside from that I don't have much to report. I've had a aversion to coffee, which is something I typically LOVE. Otherwise normal.

I tested this morning with FMU and still BFN. I dunno what's going on.

So coffee tastes weird to me and a negative test, what gives life?! C'mon! :rofl:

My cycle is typically 31 days. On occasion it'll stretch to 32. But for the last 6 months, it's been reliable 31 days with +OPK on CD 16/17. Today is CD 29. I have no symptoms of an impending AF. If That spotting was (fingers crossed**) implantation bleeding, I know I won't get a + HPT for a few days after but I'm officially growing impatient. haha! :)

Oh! And not that it really matters but I accidentally took a LH test instead of a HPT test the other day (sleepy morning) and it was positive (not blazing, but what I would expect/normally (to) see a day or two before I received a strong positive) . I totally gave myself a heart attack! Way to bring my hopes WAY UP and then WAY DOWN in an instant. Total "Doh!" moment for me.

Anyways, what y'all think?

Could it be?!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: What the heck is going on!?

Postby Amouna87 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:29 am

I didn't want to read and run but I'm going to be of absolutely no help lol and say I don't knowww lol! Tww is so frustrating!! I mean you coukd be still too early for hcg to register on a test especially if its an internet cheapie one, they aren't as sensitive as they claim to be,and spotting is also a good sign if it doesn't usually happen...especially around that time. Having said that, if that was implantation bleeding I'd think it would show in a test by now...

Its really a waiting game unfortunately, hope this is your month!xxxx
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:09 pm

Hey thanks for not reading and running ;) I can appreciate that! Yeah, I don't understand. I took another test this morning FRER and still negative. Seems so strange to me. Now I'm starting to worry that perhaps being sick with the flu caused my period to come early? But that would've been the lightest period of my life, so I don't know that I would call it a period either. SO CONFUSING, you're right though--this tww is a very frustrating time.
I just wish I knew so I can start planning for April's attempt-which for me, involves a lot of logistics. Today is CD 30. Still no AF, Still BFN. :doh:
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Gr8nessng » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Mermaid, the tww HAS to be of the devil. It's like the most evil part of ttc! I sincerely hope you get the results you want!!
Gr8nessng

Postby Amouna87 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:05 am

Mermaid, sometimes being sick can delay ovulation, so maybe the spotting was actually ovulation spotting? In which case you'd be wayy earlier in your cycle than what you think meaning hpt would be negative because stilltoo early?xxxx
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:43 am

I was sick a week AFTER ovulation, not before. I ovulated on 3/18.

Now, I'm curious if being sick made my period come early? But if the bleeding I experienced was my period it'd be the lightest period of my life! Haha its all confusing-I've never experienced anything like this before in all my months ttc.
Today is CD 30-AF should be here today or tomorrow-- this morning another BFN.
I just wanna know so I can start planning for my next cycle, because I have to make travel plans-which is easy when my cycle is reliable but now I'm like uhhhhh so is today CD 30 or CD 6 (if that was AF earlier this week) ahh!
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:38 am

Update for anyone that's curious. Today is CD 31, still BFN this morning. Still no AF. C'mon body--give me a break! haha
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Amouna87 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:07 am

Can you post a pic of your test?
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)

Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:16 am

Amouna87 wrote:Can you post a pic of your test?

I'm at work now, but when I get home today I will! :)

I used my last FRER over the weekend, so I'm back to internet cheapies (two different brands). Maybe I should pick up some more FRER?
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Amouna87 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:03 pm

I say do another frer lol and post it :) good luck!
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)

Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:59 am

Amouna87 wrote:I say do another frer lol and post it :) good luck!

Well, I didn't make it to the market to pick up more FRER (yet).

Here's this morning's test(s) with FMU, nothing! I don't understand. AF is a day late.
Attachments
test.jpg
test.jpg (31.48 KiB) Viewed 877 times
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Gr8nessng » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:12 am

Mermaid, that's exactly how my hpt looked last week. I'm starting to wonder if mine are any good. They came with some opks that I ordered.
Gr8nessng

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:24 am

Gr8nessng wrote:Mermaid, that's exactly how my hpt looked last week. I'm starting to wonder if mine are any good. They came with some opks that I ordered.

Yeah I have some easy @ home, that came with the OPKs I ordered--which those, have been reliable for me. And then the other I think is the wondfo or whatever, a friend of mine that was TTC for 3 years finally got her BFP and she gave me those.
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Gr8nessng » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:22 pm

I have the easy @ home brand too! I hear a lot of people talking about the wondfo tests.
Gr8nessng

Postby mermaid.hair » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:02 am

Update for any one that is curious. I'm 5 days late, still no signs of AF still BFN. Going to RE on Tuesday.
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Next

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?