Ttc 13dpo cd23

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ttc 13dpo cd23

Postby Alicia121 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:32 pm

Hello everyone I am new to this site. I am ttc and could use some opinions please. I am on cd23 I am 13dpo my cycles are running 27 to 33 days. I ovulate anywhere from day 8 to day 19 in my cycle. This month I am experiencing sore breast and nipples my breast feel heavy and nipples almost feel sticky or oily at the end of the day when I remove my bra.i took a test 12dpo got a bfn. Any chance for me to still get a bfp or do you think I'm out this month? my app predicts my period isn't due for 10 more days. I appreciate any feedback. Thank you
Alicia121

Re: Ttc 13dpo cd23

Postby 860lindsey » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi, if your period isn't due for 10 more days that's a 23 day luteal phase which is really long. Not saying there is anything wrong with that but typically it is betwern 12-16 days. Do you know for sure you are 13 dpo? Are you temping to confirm ovulation? I'm thinking if your app is correct than it's just too early for a bfp.
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Alicia121 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Hi, I got a positive ovulation test on cycle day 8 and 9 I'm on cycle day 23 now. My app puts my period to start April 12th. I'm new to tracking I use the app ovia. Been tracking the last 4 months. Thank you so much for responding
Alicia121

Postby Alicia121 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:47 pm

Also I've never tempt to check not sure how to do that.
Alicia121

Postby Amouna87 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:10 am

How do you confirm O, do you wait for the ovulation tests to go negative again?

Temping would tell you exactly when you ovulated, as the tests just pick up on the hormone rises needed for ovulation but doesn't guarantee ovulation will happen. Temping will show a body temperature rise the day after you ovulate so you can pinpoint the exact day

Xxx
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 860lindsey » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:19 pm

Temping is really easy. You can buy a basil body thermometer but I just use a regular digital one. You just need to be sure that it is measuring to at least 1/10 of a degree and the digitals do that. Take your temperature at the same time every morning the very first thing before you get out of bed. I use to sleep with my thermometer underneath my pillow and then just pop it in my mouth when the alarm goes off. There is a free website you can use called fertility friend that you can then put your temperatures in to for every day and it will chart your temperatures for you and draw line on the day you've ovulated. The day after you ovulate your temperature will rise. I'm pregnant right now so I'm not currently temping but when I did my pre-ovulation temperatures would be around 97.2°F and my post ovulation temperatures will usually rise to about 97.9°F. It doesn't sound like that much but with the chart on the website it's obvious to see. Just a little info in case you want to give it a try. You know your body so you certainly could be ovulating on CD10 but like I mentioned in my previous post to you that is very early and it's giving you a very long luteal phase. I just don't want you to be thinking that your past your fertile time if you are not. The hormone that the ovulation kits test for is present in your body all the time so it is possible to have positive without It being your actual egg releasing surge positive. Also I'm not sure when you test but I have found if I test with first morning urine my tests are always positive or close to it no matter where I end of my cycle. So I would always test in The early afternoon. If you have any other questions about temping I would be happy to elaborate.
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?