DPO 1 feeling exhausted - have been trying for over a year

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

DPO 1 feeling exhausted - have been trying for over a year

Postby Babylag » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:11 pm

After my period we started having sex, I don't know when I ovulate and I'm hoping it's earlier than what it's suppose to be. My cycle typically runs 28 days and we have been trying for about a year and a half. I've felt some cramping shortly after my period, so we got busy. I'm on cycle day 15 and I feel exhausted. Can barely make it through the day and my breasts are tingling. I took an ovulation test this morning and it tested positive which was a huge deal as it has never done before. Is anyone else on the same day? I'd like to hear the different things that are happening with your body. I hope this is our lucky month. Will keep posting. Best wishes and good luck ladies ❤
Babylag

Re: DPO 1 feeling exhausted - have been trying for over a ye

Postby laurie89 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:33 pm

now would be the best time to have sex as you are ovulating :)
laurie89

Re: DPO 1 feeling exhausted - have been trying for over a ye

Postby Danaa » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:42 am

Babylag wrote:After my period we started having sex, I don't know when I ovulate and I'm hoping it's earlier than what it's suppose to be. My cycle typically runs 28 days and we have been trying for about a year and a half. I've felt some cramping shortly after my period, so we got busy. I'm on cycle day 15 and I feel exhausted. Can barely make it through the day and my breasts are tingling. I took an ovulation test this morning and it tested positive which was a huge deal as it has never done before. Is anyone else on the same day? I'd like to hear the different things that are happening with your body. I hope this is our lucky month. Will keep posting. Best wishes and good luck ladies ❤

If you just now gotten a positive opk it means you might not ovulated when you thought you did,usually ovulation happens 12-48 h after a positive opk,I hope you got at least one more BD session.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?