12 days late pregnancy symptoms 2 neg pregnancy test

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

12 days late pregnancy symptoms 2 neg pregnancy test

Postby Mommato3 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:01 am

hey everyone I need some advice before calling my doctor again I am 12 days late for my period I have taken two pregnancy tests the last one was four days ago and they were negative I have all the symptoms of pregnancy from my last one 11 months ago my periods are regular I have extreme cramping backache extreme fatigue headaches on the daily basis and I feel wet sorry TMI to where I have to rush to the bathroom because I think that I started just to realize I had not so is it possible to be pregnant and is it normal to have a negative test 8 days late could it still be early as my HCG levels not high enough should I try again when I'm like two weeks late (2 days from now?) I don't know what's going on I just feel horrible and I just feel like I'm pregnant and with every negative test I feel devastated and I don't know if anybody has been in the same situation being this late with a negative but waiting a lil longer and receiving a positive.. like how late can you be and still receive a negative and what's the longest you can be late and still receive a positive.. thanks for any advice in advance
Mommato3

Re: 12 days late pregnancy symptoms 2 neg pregnancy test

Postby Amouna87 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:10 am

ah how frustrating for you :(

Couple of things: could you have ovulated late? Because if so then you may not be as late as you think? How do you confirm ovulation, do you temp or use opks? Af usually comes two weeks after ovulation so if you did O very late then that would affect it. Also, some cycles may miss or skip ovulation thereby skipping a period as well
Unfortunately PMS or post O symptoms can mimicthose of pregnancy so they don't help either, the only way to know is to do a blood test because hcg should show up in a blood test by now if you are 12 days late
Are you able to post a picture of your latest test?
Hope you get some answers soon!
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?