Need help!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Need help!

Postby Mshopeful89 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:20 am

I'm new on here and I have been TTC since last October and nothing happened yet. This cycle I used preseed, and have been charting my periods on an app called Period diary. I have regular cycles every month. My last period was March 18th and according to the app my expected O day was March 30th. Me and my bf Baby danced during my fertile days. I haven't experienced any symptoms besides a lot of milky white discharge since after ovulation. This isn't normal for me because I'm usually dry after Ovulation. I took a HPT this morning it was a BFN. AF isn't due for 2 more day and I don't feel any symptoms of it coming. Can I still be pregnant?
Mshopeful89

Re: Need help!

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:25 am

Of course you can, I wouldn't test again until AF is due. Some folks don't get a positive until days after AF is due~ so don't give up hope. It could be too early for the pregnancy hormone to built up enough for you to see a result. You're not out until the witch (AF) shows up!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Need help!

Postby Mshopeful89 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:31 am

Thanks for the quick response. I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Mshopeful89

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?