Symptoms 7 DPO?!!!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Symptoms 7 DPO?!!!

Postby Sash20L » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:12 am

I'm 7 DPO and my apetite has increased tremendously! I'm craving salad. I personally think it's too early for cravings but who knows? Also, the last two nights I've had sudden spells of shortness of breath, oh and did I mention I'm BLOATED?! And I almost forgot, Sunday and Monday (randomly and sudden) I had a pain, what felt like went from my sciatic nerve down the back of my right leg. I've had 2 previous miscarriages over the last year and a half and did not have these symptoms. What are your thoughts? Has anyone else experienced this?
Sash20L

Re: Symptoms 7 DPO?!!!

Postby KFinNY » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi there! I am 8dpo, so basically the same place as you. I'm not 100% sure about symptoms, but I definitely felt bloated yesterday, which is weird for me. I also noticed my appetite increased significantly today. Who knows! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
KFinNY

Re: Symptoms 7 DPO?!!!

Postby Mshopeful89 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:45 pm

I have also been bloated for the past week or so and been having milky white discharge which is not normal for me because usually dry after Ovulation. Hopefully this is a good sign. AF is suppose to come in 2 day, no feeling of it coming so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Mshopeful89

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?