Day 28 and...

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Day 28 and...

Postby Trp.T2016 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:29 pm

So I am on CD28 and still a BFN. I am on month 6 of TTC and this month something is different. I felt cramps about a week ago for a few days. Then the nausea, tender boobs, fatigue, getting so lightheaded I started to black out, and change in CM. Something does not feel right but still BFN. Anyone with me?
Trp.T2016

Re: Day 28 and...

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:29 am

Trp.T2016 wrote:So I am on CD28 and still a BFN. I am on month 6 of TTC and this month something is different. I felt cramps about a week ago for a few days. Then the nausea, tender boobs, fatigue, getting so lightheaded I started to black out, and change in CM. Something does not feel right but still BFN. Anyone with me?

Last month I had a similar problem, I never really truly got my period, so bizarre. I was more than a week late before blood work confirmed I was not pregnant. I know it's hard but wait a few more days and ten test again. Don't drive yourself crazy testing everyday.
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Asinclair88 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:28 pm

I'm on CD30, AF due tomorrow. Haven't tested since CD27 as I wanted to see if AF would arrive.

I too have been having some strange "symptoms" similar to yours!

Check out my 16DPO post!
Asinclair88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby lilblondie » Fri May 05, 2017 5:26 am

I'm in a Position. I'm on CD27 and have all the AF Symptoms (Tender, sore Nipples, feel super wet down there, horny etc) but what was strange is a week and a half ago (CD17) i vomited but wasn't sick at all. Never happened before. Of course I don't think I'm pregnant because this would be very early to vomit. But four days later I had some brown stuff on my underwear and so I wore a pad thinking that my period came super early like 8 days early but that only lasted a few hours and this is also never happened and now i'm waiting on Auf now... anyone else find this strange?
lilblondie
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?