Two Week Wait

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!
Post a reply

Day 28 and...

Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:29 pm

So I am on CD28 and still a BFN. I am on month 6 of TTC and this month something is different. I felt cramps about a week ago for a few days. Then the nausea, tender boobs, fatigue, getting so lightheaded I started to black out, and change in CM. Something does not feel right but still BFN. Anyone with me?

Re: Day 28 and...

Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:29 am

Trp.T2016 wrote:So I am on CD28 and still a BFN. I am on month 6 of TTC and this month something is different. I felt cramps about a week ago for a few days. Then the nausea, tender boobs, fatigue, getting so lightheaded I started to black out, and change in CM. Something does not feel right but still BFN. Anyone with me?

Last month I had a similar problem, I never really truly got my period, so bizarre. I was more than a week late before blood work confirmed I was not pregnant. I know it's hard but wait a few more days and ten test again. Don't drive yourself crazy testing everyday.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:28 pm

I'm on CD30, AF due tomorrow. Haven't tested since CD27 as I wanted to see if AF would arrive.

I too have been having some strange "symptoms" similar to yours!

Check out my 16DPO post!

Fri May 05, 2017 5:26 am

I'm in a Position. I'm on CD27 and have all the AF Symptoms (Tender, sore Nipples, feel super wet down there, horny etc) but what was strange is a week and a half ago (CD17) i vomited but wasn't sick at all. Never happened before. Of course I don't think I'm pregnant because this would be very early to vomit. But four days later I had some brown stuff on my underwear and so I wore a pad thinking that my period came super early like 8 days early but that only lasted a few hours and this is also never happened and now i'm waiting on Auf now... anyone else find this strange?
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter