Anybody around 3-4 dpo?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Anybody around 3-4 dpo?

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed May 10, 2017 8:49 pm

MomO2Wants3 wrote:Good morning all!

After period being late 4 days, I was convinced that I was pregnant, but this morning I got some spotting that was red. I am so very disappointed. Somehow I still have hope that maybe this is normal and that maybe I am still pregnant. But the thing is I never got a positive so I am believing that the negatives were true. Period has never been late. I truly believe that this is a chemical pregnancy or early mc. Is it possible that I could be preggo and have this bleeding that is not normal bleeding and way too late for implantation. Please pray for my spirit. I am very sad about it. I will be testing anyway just to get myself out of denial. I pray that you all get your bfps. Not sure if i will be ttc next cycle or not. Just pray for me.

I'm in the same boat for the most part. AF arrived a day late for me. I even tested the second day because I just wanted to be really sure and my periods are very light. BFN. I suspect there is a possibility of a chemical for me too, but of course there's no way to know for sure.

This has really gotten me down and I'm not sure what I want to do for this next cycle. I honestly feel like taking a break would be good for me, but I just don't think I can make myself forget about it and then I'll just feel like I lost a month.

My in-laws will be in town right before O and they like to keep us up late and I'm just afraid it will be more difficult and tiring to get BDing in with them here. Not to mention our house is small and I'd just feel weird lol.

Anyway, I'm hoping there's some little miracle waiting for you still. <3
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Anybody around 3-4 dpo?

Postby MomO2Wants3 » Sun May 14, 2017 11:53 am

My"period" only lasted two days, then spotting. I googled and learned about decidual bleeding, but it also led me to early miscarraige and ectopic pregnancy. I'm scared because I had a C-section and may have scaring that may have caused this. Idk. I tested and again... Negative. I'm just gonna chalk it up as a weird cycle, which I never have. I'm still going to the doctor this week to see if everything is alright. Maybe next cycle. Good luck on ttc!!! If a miracle happens I will definitely post.
MomO2Wants3
Friend

Previous

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?