At the 2 week wait stage and wondering if I'm going crazy

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

At the 2 week wait stage and wondering if I'm going crazy

Postby Hayleywalton1 » Sun May 07, 2017 4:38 pm

If im pregnant I'll be at 3 weeks approx now.. 1 week to my period and I've had slight cramping which has woke me up, sore boobs, lower back ache, feeling slightly sick and really tired.. but then again am I just imagining all these symptoms or exaggerating them because I desperately want to be pregnant? Does anybody else have this problem.. im going crazy and I'm petrified to test because I know it's too early... 7 days and counting to see if I come on! It's so horrible
Hayleywalton1

Re: At the 2 week wait stage and wondering if I'm going craz

Postby Slick » Mon May 08, 2017 2:49 am

Hiya Hayley, we are TTC our first, had a little gap from trying as we had a lot on and my period has been affected by stress.

First month trying I meticulously wrote down symptoms etc and was convinced (convinced I tell ya) that I was pregnant. I soooo totally don't want to be a debbie downer and I soooo hope you are pregnant, but I wasn't. I got the advice here that it was probbaly post ovulation twinges or other stuff and it turned out they were right!

I think I noticed everything because I really wanted to be preggers. What I've done this time is note down the symptoms and discard anything that came up during the last cycle as it is (for me personally at any rate) probably just symptoms i get all the time but not focussed on. I had really bad cramping post ovulation (same as you, it woke me up) , creaky joints, starving and tired and what I can only describe as arse ache. I think this may be down to changes in progesterone and estrogen during that point in the cycle.

So are you pregnant?? I really hope so and I have my fingers crossed for you, for me these things apparently happen every month. I'm definately not saying you aren't pregnant but what I would say is that probably quite a few of us get these things during our cycle so its hard to filter out if anything is substantially different. Let us now how you get on, not long now (she sez while eyeing up a pregnancy test at 1dpo). I'm rooting for you!!
Slick

Re: At the 2 week wait stage and wondering if I'm going craz

Postby Slick » Mon May 08, 2017 4:31 am

Also BTW none of this actually stops me obsessing over anything that could be a sign of pregnancy!! I'm trying to be a bit more clinical about it to preserve my own sanity!!
Slick

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?