I'm late!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

I'm late!

Postby Her99 » Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

So my last period ended on April 3rd. Hubby and I got down to business plenty, but a week later, on the 11th and 12th, I bled. Not spotting, but actually bled.
It stopped and we resumed frequent activity. I was due for my period last monday, the 1st and I'm still waiting. 3 negative tests.
After sex today, there was very light pink on the paper, but tissue also left in the toilet. Not bloody.
It's been constant PMS emotions from hell for the last week.
At what point should I call my OB? This is very unlike me. I'm usually programmed for every 30 days to the hour. I'm on day 41.
I will also note that I have managed to quit smoking for almost 3 weeks now, I've heard it can be screwy with your hormones, but like this?
Her99

Re: I'm late!

Postby Slick » Thu May 11, 2017 3:21 am

Hi there! Have you tried a HPT? If it were me I would just go to the OB and get it checked out. My period randomnly shiffted from a very reliable 6 week to 4 week cycle, I lost 7lbs and I think that may have caused it so it could be anything, stress, weight fluctualtions, full moon....

Seriously go to the docs if you are worried, no point stressing over it if your OB can give you an idea of whats going on. Best of luck!!
Slick

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?