Anyone around 4dpo?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Anyone around 4dpo?

Postby Slick » Thu May 11, 2017 4:18 am

Heya,

Anyone want to wait with me? Been struggling with not symptom spotting, but its sooo hard not to poas or google randomn happenings. I'm ignoring the cramping cos last cycle I was convinced I was pregnant because of the cramps. Had really bad stabbling feeling in my left breast yesterday and nausea... but that is probably progesterone so n doubt next cycle I can put that on the list of stuff that just happens too.

Its really difficult trying to stay rational. I literally spend all day worrying over something I really can't have any influence over. Its driving me a bit nutty. i have housework to do but have bought some books to read instead, i can still obsess over whther I'm pregnant or not while ironing, harder to do with your nose in a book.
Slick

Re: Anyone around 4dpo?

Postby Slick » Thu May 11, 2017 5:07 am

Pretty sure i ovulated on the 7th we dtd on the 6th. We've been crazy busy for the last two months so literally have not had sex plus I was ill for a few weeks like curled up in a ball wanting to die ill. so given we only had sex once this cycle its really unlikely we managed to conceive and I know that but dear god this is frustrating. On the plus side if I don't get pregnant I can have a bucket of wine (which I really really want). So trying to see the positives. This ttc stuff really messes with your mind.
Slick

Re: Anyone around 4dpo?

Postby Doubtfulguest » Sun May 14, 2017 3:43 pm

4dpo here, trying not the obsess but yet, here I am on this site again! It's amazing how much stress something we have little to no control over can cause. My wife is at the "if we don't talk about it, we won't be sad when we get a bpn" stage, as we were both really disappointed last month since I had what was probably a chemical pregnancy. But... Still freaking out about every little thing my body does, just trying to not make both of us miserable over it, at least not until the end of next week. Sigh.
Doubtfulguest

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?