Help! BFN on CD33, Anyone test BFN at 4wks then ended up BFP

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Help! BFN on CD33, Anyone test BFN at 4wks then ended up BFP

Postby fiaalexandra777 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:54 am

Today is cycle day 33 and I took a hpt this morning and it said negative. Im not sure when I ovulate but my last cycle was 22 days ( which is short for me) The one before was 24, and before that 26 days. So, I am at least 2-7 days late for my cycle. I tested with hpt today and the result was a BFN (big fat negative (pregnancy test)) :( I have been very dizzy all week, sometimes to the point of almost fainting, and very fatigued. This is very unlike me, and being this late on my period is very unlike me. (The latest within a year of tracking has been 31 days) Has anyone gotten a negative test at 4 weeks , then ended up being positive? Maybe I ovulated way later than thought, Well actually I have no clue when I ov. Ive heard negative around this time is more common than you think and of people not getting a positive to around 5 week. This is just very unlike me. Any similar situations or advice is very welcome <3
fiaalexandra777

Re: Help! BFN on CD33, Anyone test BFN at 4wks then ended up

Postby 860lindsey » Mon May 22, 2017 9:19 am

Hi, if you're not sure when you ovulated then it's really hard to say if you are actually late. The time before you ovulated can very from month to month but the time after you ovulate stays pretty much the same give or take a day. I always ovulate later so I didn't get a bfp until 5 weeks but that was because I didn't ovulate until cd21 unlike the typical cd14. Hang in there and test again in a few days if af doesn't show. Good luck!
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Help! BFN on CD33, Anyone test BFN at 4wks then ended up

Postby 860lindsey » Mon May 22, 2017 9:21 am

Oh and First Response Early Response will definitely give you the earliest positive if you are pregnant (from my experience)
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?