Sore boobs

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Sore boobs

Postby Sarah353 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:05 am

My boobs are less sore then they was yesterday and I'm starting to fret... I had fet on Friday so 4 days ago
Sarah353
Friend

Re: Sore boobs

Postby Danaa » Tue May 30, 2017 6:11 am

Sarah353 wrote:My boobs are less sore then they was yesterday and I'm starting to fret... I had fet on Friday so 4 days ago

My boobs did the same thing trough out the whole first trimester,one day they were sore the next not so much,I wouldn't worry about that.
Sore breasts are not a reliable pregnancy symptom,they are caused by progesterone.Good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sarah353 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:15 am

Ah cool, thank you, this is my first cycle and I'm so desperate for it to work!! I got a bit stressed yesterday as well ascrow with DH so after boobs stopped being sore thought I had messed everything up
Sarah353
Friend

Postby Sarah353 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:16 am

As row with hubby that was meant to say
Sarah353
Friend

Postby Danaa » Tue May 30, 2017 6:20 am

Sarah353 wrote:Ah cool, thank you, this is my first cycle and I'm so desperate for it to work!! I got a bit stressed yesterday as well ascrow with DH so after boobs stopped being sore thought I had messed everything up

All you can do is wait and try to keep busy by not thinking about anything,stress is a huge factor in this process.
Good luck and update when you have a result:)
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sarah353 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:24 am

I got really cross and even cryed , scared now as I was meant to stay calm ... do u think thats gonna have effected anything Cos like I said boobs now don't hurt!! Also... I have to wait til day12 to rest not sure I can wait that long. When do u reckon earliest day to test would be?? X
Sarah353
Friend

Postby Danaa » Tue May 30, 2017 6:31 am

Sarah353 wrote:I got really cross and even cryed , scared now as I was meant to stay calm ... do u think thats gonna have effected anything Cos like I said boobs now don't hurt!! Also... I have to wait til day12 to rest not sure I can wait that long. When do u reckon earliest day to test would be?? X

I don't think you messed up anything,after my transfer I remember getting pretty upset myself and it still worked,if the success of a transfer would depend on our feelings and mood I think the doctors would had us taking some sort of drugs to keep us happy.
As for testing well I started testing pretty early but im an addict on peeing on pregnancy tests:)) I think waiting until you are 7-8days past ur transfer is enough that if you had a 5day embryo transfer if it was 3 days I would wait around 9-10days.
I started around 3days past transfer and I had a strong positive 5days past transfer BUT I did had twins so my hcg was quite high,Im not advising you to do that unless you can deal with a negative.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sarah353 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:46 am

Thank you, you are making me feel a
Little better, I had a frozen egg transfer and I only mananged 1 embryo , they froze it after it blasted on day 6 somdoes that still count as a 5dt? Xx
Sarah353
Friend

Postby Danaa » Tue May 30, 2017 6:52 am

Sarah353 wrote:Thank you, you are making me feel a
Little better, I had a frozen egg transfer and I only mananged 1 embryo , they froze it after it blasted on day 6 somdoes that still count as a 5dt? Xx

Both of my transfers were frozen embryos and both of them were successful,6d is different than 5d embryos but not by much.a 6d one will implant sooner or that is what I'm thinking.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sarah353 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:56 am

I'm on day 4 post transfer and not feeling any symptoms yet, is that normal?? Xx
Sarah353
Friend

Postby Danaa » Tue May 30, 2017 6:59 am

Sarah353 wrote:I'm on day 4 post transfer and not feeling any symptoms yet, is that normal?? Xx

Very normal,my symptoms started around week 5-6 or so.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sarah353 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:05 am

Thanks , you ve def made me feel a little at ease about the whole thing... I'm just so anxious and desperate for it to work xxx
Sarah353
Friend

Postby Danaa » Tue May 30, 2017 7:46 am

Sarah353 wrote:Thanks , you ve def made me feel a little at ease about the whole thing... I'm just so anxious and desperate for it to work xxx

I understand I felt the same way.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?