CD 8, PINK CM

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

CD 8, PINK CM

Postby MRS.K80 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:55 am

I am kind of confused... I had my 3 day period. Heavy the first day and then tapered off. Today is CD9 and after using the toilet, I wiped and had PINK CM???

Any ideas ladies??? I have never had this before... :/
MRS.K80
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: CD 8, PINK CM

Postby earthmama7 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:08 pm

3 years ago I had an experience where I had a 2 day light period. I started experiencing pregnancy symptoms such as food cravings, going off certain foods and sore breasts, but kept telling myself that I can't be pregnant since I had received my period although 3 days short. I even started having dreams of a baby girl. I was also experiencing severe migraines which I don't ever get. I took many tests at home including blood tests they were all negative. It wasn't until the 8th week I started bleeding heavily at work, I went to the toilet and there it was a tiny fetus. Sometimes pregnancies just don't show up in tests. I now have a healthy baby boy so don't give up.
earthmama7

Postby jld8222 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:07 pm

I get that occasionally throughout my cycle. Did you have sex prior to the pink cm? Any prodding of the cervix seems to set it off for me. I was checking my cp yesterday and caused it. It disappears quickly for me.
jld8222
Friend

Postby MRS.K80 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:26 am

Thank you for sharing your story earthmama7 and I am very sorry about your mc... but congrats on your baby boy! It would be amazing if I was pregnant but I have not had any symptoms. I have been craving pb&j sandwiches but that's nothing new for me... lol

jld8222 - This did not happen after having sex. In fact, DH and I had not had sex at all at that point in my cycle. Since then, my cm has been very slight and it is white and lotion.

I am now cd13. My cervix seems to be high, medium firmness, and tilted back (?)... I had a hard time finding the opening. I have no symptoms other than being extremely tired the last 2 days but that's most likely from a very full work schedule. I am trying not to be a symptom spotter... especially since I had that short period. I just hate getting my hopes up and then being disappointed.
TTC#1
Started Feb 2017

Im 29yo
DH 28yo
Stepson 8yo (would love a sibling!!!)
MRS.K80
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?