Confusion regarding symptoms

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Confusion regarding symptoms

Postby quotidienne912 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:22 am

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I am currently 11 DPO and expecting my period on Friday. Last week, my breasts seemed fuller and were achy, I was exhausted every day by 4pm (which is unusual for me), I had some cramping on 6 DPO and 7 DPO (I usually only cramp the day before my period), I had two 30-min bouts of nausea (literally came in and out like a wave) on 8DPO and 9DPO (weirdly happened at almost the exact same time both days bc I had texted my husband the first day and then checked the time stamp when the nausea came back), and the veins in my breasts appeared more prominent on 10 DPO. This Saturday night (10 DPO), I had cramps quite low in my pelvis. Sunday morning, I woke up and now all of my symptoms are gone! I'm back to my normal energy level. I've been testing negative on the First Response 6 Days Sooner tests. Has anyone had this experience?
quotidienne912

Re: Confusion regarding symptoms

Postby angelbabymommma » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:18 pm

new here too. Do you have an update?
angelbabymommma
Friend

Postby AmandaTTC#1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:45 pm

did you get BFP? also new!
AmandaTTC#1
Friend

Postby celene.1990 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi hun that happened to me and felt so much cramping I swear. A couple of days After ovulation I felt my cramps boobs sore like never before and I thought to myself wth I only get sore boobs a week before not this early so I though maybe af was gonna visit early. Frer website said to test today and I got a bfn!!!!! I am due for af on the 21st and hope that her ugly face wont show up .

Tmi coming up warning lol

So today I checked my cm and it's lotion creamy and I also checked my cervix which is so high I can barley feel it. I also have been having gas which is funny and I have been feeling tirred.
celene.1990

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?