Snot like discharge pic (tmi)

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Snot like discharge pic (tmi)

Postby Tryingformyfirstx3 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:49 pm

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I'm currently 10 dpo and getting bfns. Ive been trying not to symptom spot because one cycle i had was irregular,55 days and i swore i was pregnant and had all the symptoms. It was obviously stress delaying it haha.

So this cycle i have a thick snot like discharge that is stretchy. I also had a tiny speck of blood on some toilet paper. Are any of you in the same boat? Im going to test again in a few days.
Attachments
IMG_1164.JPG
IMG_1164.JPG (39.58 KiB) Viewed 524 times
IMG_1100.JPG
(168.77 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_1156.JPG
(198.83 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Tryingformyfirstx3

Re: Snot like discharge pic (tmi)

Postby angelbabymommma » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:10 pm

Hi! I'm new here too and decided to answer you since you had no replies and I hate that feeling! Although I'm not sure how much help I can be. I've had two live births and don't recall cm sadly. I did however bleed with my second. Like I thought it was my period. Lately though I've been keeping an eye out on my cm. Right now I'm supposed to have started my period and am having a really odd cycle (kinda like with my second). So let's just say I am pregnant - then my cm was creamy to dry right before my period was due. With some spotting. for you, I think if there was a speck of blood and no period yet I would definitely test. Do you have an update?
angelbabymommma
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?