TWW 06/18-07/02 Group

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TWW 06/18-07/02 Group

Postby Murrie » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:04 am

Oh yeah- I was kinda mean and super crabby :( oh and then I'd break down in tears haha man it's all worth it if it works out but yikes!

I thought af came early today but no.. so I'm still hopeful. I think I might test when I get home from work just to know. Then test in the am again. I slept terribly last night, was up til probably 2 am. Really uncomrfotable, hot, crampy. It wasn't good at all.
I'll let you know what happens with me. Good luck to you!! I'm hoping af stays away from you too!!
Murrie
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Murrie » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:49 am

Well 15dpo today. Woke up with cramps, went to bed with cramps headache and nauseous. Took two tests, one is a frer not curvy and one was the fr rapid results, both bfn. It stinks but I'd rather that than get a faint line and then see af-that's worse. So just waiting for af to get here. This month will be fought because I travel during my supposed o day.. maybe we will get lucky though if o think I'm out and don't stress about it.

Hope you fare better today!!!
Murrie
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bumblebee88 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:08 pm

Well, AF did not show up today... probably just to prove me wrong! Haha.

14 DPO [officially longest LP I've had]! I am trying not to get my hopes up. A day or 2 isn't out of the norm for most women, especially considering the uti. Will test in a couple days if AF not here by then!

It's weird to me to so many women who get bfps or faint lines like 8dpo or right on time! Alot of women have to wait a week or two after AF is supposed to come.
bumblebee88

Postby Murrie » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:17 pm

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Af showed up so I'm off to the next round. Trying to stay positive about it but I definitely had a meltdown today. At least I can drink without feeling bad!
With my last pregnancy I got my first positive at 11dpo. Last month I had one at 8-only tested because I felt so awful I couldn't believe there was a line. But now I read stories lately about the tests all showing positives and figured I might as well wait til today. I guess I'm surprised since a lot of this was similar to my last real pregnancy. Just so disappointed.. I know it takes time but I really don't want it to take forever.
Murrie
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bumblebee88 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:21 am

Aww Murrie, sorry it wasn't your month! Every month can be different!

AF still didn't get me! Not noticing anything except that my boobs and nipples have become rocks in the last 2 days. Usually it tapers 2-3 days before AF, but being 1 day late, it could be a good sign!!!
bumblebee88

Previous

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?