TTC and having DPO symptoms..I THINK?!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Am I preggers?!

Hellz yeah?
No votes
Keep on BDing, girl!
No votes

Total votes : 0

TTC and having DPO symptoms..I THINK?!

Postby ScarlettsMom.TTC » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:26 am

Hello! TIA for your help! DH and I have been TTC for about 3 months now. This month, unless I am crazy and just creating them in my head, I am having pretty strong symptoms starting at 1DPO. I have an 18 month old beautiful daughter that was a small surprise and I didn't notice any symptoms until 3 days past missed AF. I am now 8DPO and would appreciate any input on the symptoms that I am have so that I feel a little more sane! The TWW is taking foreverrrr!!! Thank you!

1DPO--cramps like AF but more mild, woke up with a semi-severe stiff neck (thought maybe I just slept on it wrong but have read other possibilities...?), normal creamy CM
2DPO--stiff neck, more creamy CM, 3 large acne spots that don't normally happen until right before AF
3DPO--stiff neck getting better, same ance, CM drying up
4DPO--stiff neck gone, same acne, CM gone
5DPO--I was making brunch and got the shakes before eating. It almost felt as if my blood sugar was low but I am not diabetic., felt hungry, no CM, after large dinner felt flutters in abdomen similar to baby kicks (strange feeling), felt dizzy a few times, acne not going away
6DPO--acne starting to go away, dizzy spells, tired early afternoon but nothing too severe, more flutters
7DPO--noticed my nipples were very sensitive to the touch, pulling/tugging feeling in stomach, more flutters (especially after eating), sexual desire increased, bloating, yellow-ish CM when wiping, wet feeling down below, dizzy spells, acne almost gone
8DPO--very early morning AF cramps that woke me up but not terribly painful (lasted an hour or two), yellow-ish creamy CM, sore nipples to touch, couldn't resist and took $tore test--BFN

I know it is still early but I just can't help to think that I am pregnant. Any ideas? TIA!
ScarlettsMom.TTC

Re: TTC and having DPO symptoms..I THINK?!

Postby bumblebee88 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:19 am

Could be... but also could not be!

I've been through 13 months of TTC, and for probably 10 months of that, I went crazy symptom spotting. I've learned that symptoms can be different every single month, so it's best not to overthink them.

The first 5-6 DPO, the fertilized egg wouldn't even be implanted, so you can pretty much ignore the symptoms. If something out of the ordinary starts 10-14 DPO after progesterone starts dropping, you can trust the symptoms more, but in that case you can start testing every few days or just wait for your period to come. I like to wait and see if my period comes, bc it 12/13 times, it did right on schedule (the last time I skipped a cycle).
bumblebee88

Re: TTC and having DPO symptoms..I THINK?!

Postby ScarlettsMom.TTC » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:23 am

Thanks so much for your reply. Dumb AF came this morning and I'm so disappointed. I thought for sure I was pg with the symptoms I kept having but I guess I started overthinking them. Next month, for sure, I will not text until AF is missed. The TWW was a killer for me and it's my own fault. Hopefully better luck this cycle and good luck to you as well. I can't imagine 13 months of this so I'll pray you have your BFP soon!
ScarlettsMom.TTC

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?