Feeling hopeful

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Feeling hopeful

Postby Mumov382 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:17 am

Today I was standing in the gp surgery with my daughter and I suddenly became quite nauseated and light headed. I am supposed to get my period next Wednesday so it seems quite early to feel that way but I am hopeful this month so instead of lurking I am posting to share my good mood. 4th month trying and I am 35 in September so being a bit older its not easy. I have had a lot of miscarriages in the past so I really can't talk to anyone about ttc because I don't want that sympathetic pitty if I miscarry or can't concieve. I really want to keep my journey as positive as I can.
Mumov382
Friend

Re: Feeling hopeful

Postby Mumov382 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:18 am

So I am supposed to get my period on Tuesday the 4th of July and my nipples are so sore its not funny so I am going to test tomorrow. Wish me luck
Mumov382
Friend

Postby Murrie » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:46 am

Good luck! I'm also due for af on Tuesday the 4th. I'm really nervous to test as this is month two of ttc after a loss at 17weeks. Let me know how it goes for you! Fingers crossed for you and sending positive vibes your way!
Murrie
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby LillyLoo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:41 am

I'm praying for you, Mumov. Soar nipples was one of the first signs of pregnancy for me too. I also got lightheaded this afternoon, so I know what you mean. I hope it all works out for you.
LillyLoo
Friend

Postby Mumov382 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:31 pm

Thanks I tested today and got a negative but my period isn't due until Tuesday so I will see if it turns up. If I am not pregnant this month's period is going to be a horror.
Mumov382
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?