Am I or Ain't I?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Am I or Ain't I?

Postby LillyLoo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:20 pm

I'm 35 and just had a baby in February. My baby has just turned 4 months old on the 28th, and because I am nursing, my cycle has lengthened. It has gone from 28 days (pre-pregnancy) to 35-37 days for the past few months. Now I'm confused about when I ovulate. When my cycle was 28 days long, I ovulated between CD9 - CD11. I assumed this would change now that my cycle is longer. My period ended on the 23rd of this month. My husband and I BD on the 25th (CD9).

Now, I'm experiencing a handful of symptoms. It's been 5 days since we had sex and I teared up at a commercial, I've had a couple of bouts of diarrhea, I've had an increase in brown discharge which started yesterday, and today I am spotting (CD14).

What gives? Is it too soon to tell? Am I or ain't I?

Lillyloo
LillyLoo
Friend

Re: Am I or Ain't I?

Postby LillyLoo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:52 pm

Now I have a pink mucus discharge and no I don't normally spot during ovulation.
LillyLoo
Friend

Postby Mumov382 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:20 am

You just won't know until you can test but breast feeding can screw with your periods and your hormones are still leveling out from having a baby so its just difficult to say.
Mumov382
Friend

Postby LillyLoo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:37 am

Thanks for the response. Yep, it is too soon to test. It's true. My hormones are still leveling out. But I got nauseous last night too. Amazingly all of my symptoms have cleared up today. So it is one of three things: pregnancy, ovulation, or hormones. Time will tell.

Lillyloo
LillyLoo
Friend

Postby Mumov382 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Its very frustrating trying to tell what our bodies are doing. I was sure I am pregnant this time but got a negative test today. I don't get my period until Tuesday so I will try testing then if my period doesn't turn up. The way my hormones are this month it's going to be a hell of a period if there is one.
Mumov382
Friend

Postby LillyLoo » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:05 am

Dizzy dizzy dizzy... and I can't hold down my lunch.
LillyLoo
Friend

Postby LillyLoo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:23 am

Faint positive on HPT @ CD19 (8DPO).

Last year when I was pregnant with my 4mo old, the HPT was :bfn: on CD18, and I only got a faint positive/evap line on CD25. It wasn't until CD32 that I got my :bfp:.

So I got a few more days to go before I receive solid confirmation, but things are looking promising. I'm experiencing nausea, dizziness, and a lot of cm. No sore boobs tho.

I know I ovulate according to the moon cycle, so maybe that's why things remained the same even tho I'm currently breastfeeding. :dunno:

I will post an update.

Lillyloo
LillyLoo
Friend

Postby LillyLoo » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:16 pm

I haven't posted in awhile because I still don't know either way. I received what I thought was a faint positive earlier this month, but I tested again today at CD25 and just got a big fat negative. I'm still experiencing symptoms tho. Yesterday I cried at a puppy commercial and that evening I threw up after a slice of pizza. Plus, the fatigue and exhaustion are so overwhelming at times I feel so weak I could drop my 4 mo old. Has anyone ever gotten a positive and then a negative and still been pregnant? I don't know what to make of these developments. Any thoughts?
LillyLoo
Friend

Postby Kendra Spring » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:31 am

CD19 is too soon for a BFP. I'd be surprised with CD25, also. Wait it out a full cycle at least.
Kendra Spring

Postby LillyLoo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:45 am

It looks as though I am not pregnant. A little disappointed but also relived at the same time. Lol.

I don't know what to make of all the wonky symptoms and very faint positive. I had spotting, brown discharge, dizziness, fatigue, vomiting, back pain, nausea, etc. but as of today (CD32) I'm still getting negative results. So... chalk it up to breastfeeding, I guess. LOL. My period is due in about 3-5 days so I'm sure I would've had a BFP by now if I were actually pregnant. Last night I dreamt I took two pregnancy tests that both resulted in BFPs but reality proved something different.

Anyway, babydust to all!
LillyLoo
Friend

Postby LillyLoo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:33 pm

CD1 today.
LillyLoo
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?