11 days late, Did any of you get any of these and got bfp

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

11 days late, Did any of you get any of these and got bfp

Postby btts » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:01 pm

I had unprotected sex a few times when I had a large amount of EWCM, for two days.

For the following two days after I had heavy bodyaches.
3rd day nothing.
4th day - I had light brown spotting and mild cramp.
5th day - Dizziness, brown spotting and nausea.
6th day - Spotting stopped, suffered with a heartburn in the evening, I dont get heartburn? Had unprotected sex again.
7th day - Heavy cramps in right side, runny nose, scratchy throat.
8th day - Cramps, runny nose, scratchy throat again.
9th day - Cold symptoms, sore throat, tonsils hurt when swallowing, really blocked nose. Feeling very emotional and had a light yellow tinged stretchy cm.

10th day - Cold symptoms still, cramps, woke up at 12pm, was awake for 4 hours, then fell asleep until 10:30am the next morning.
11th day - sensitive to light, pains in lower right abdomen, stabbing pains, spots, dizziness.
12th day - nothing
13th day - white stretchy cm, cramps.
14th day - White creamy cm.
15/16th - nothing
17th - AF DUE, NOTHING
18/19/20th - STILL NO SIGN OF AF
21st - NO AF. Nausea, Tiny amount of white/clear stretchy cm, cramps in right groin area.
22nd day - NO AF. Green diarrhea ( not eaten anything green ) Tugging feeling beside belly button. White cm, nausea.
23rd day - NO AF. Green stools, stabbing pain in right boob, waves off nausea.
24th day - NO AF. Constipated, thick clear jelly globby mucus!

ITS NOW THE 03/07/2017 - these last few days, I have cramps, as if AF is going to show her face, but nothing. I go to the toilet as i think im bleeding, its either just white cm/yellow tinged stretchy mucus/Clear thick jelly mucus.

I have checked CP. Its high and closed. Ive been checking for a week or so and its been the same.

I took a test four days ago, negative. I have been pregnant once before unfortunetly I was in a bad relationship. I didnt get my positive until i was gone six weeks. My next af is due on the 16th. Please may i add, i have been regular for a long time now. It is not like me to miss a period. Help please
btts

Re: 11 days late, Did any of you get any of these and got bf

Postby btts » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:27 pm

bump
btts

Re: 11 days late, Did any of you get any of these and got bf

Postby Danaa » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Is hard to say judging just ur symptoms.
If in the past you did not test positive on a home pregnancy test until you were 6w it could be that ur pregnant now and you won't test positive until later or it could be that you have not ovulated yet or ovulated later than usual and that is why your period is late.
Either wait it out or go see your doctor.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?