SUPER EARLY Symptom Help? First time TTC

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

SUPER EARLY Symptom Help? First time TTC

Postby AmandaTTC#1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:48 pm

HI everyone!

So, a little about me...I have had pretty irregular and some regular periods (avg cycle 53 days) for the past year and a half since I stopped taking BCP. We decided to start trying in July, and to help regulate my body, I started taking Vitex on 6/26. Within 5 days, I got AF on 6/30, after not having a period for almost 2 months.

When my period ended on 7/4, I incessantly was checking my CM and cervical position every day for signs, since I heard that CM is different for so many women and cannot show fertility alone. On 7/7, my cervix was very high, soft, and wet. On 7/8 we BD. during these couple of days that passed and on this night, I had VERY strong ovulation cramping that lasted about 3 days. BD again on 7/11. I am not sure of when my day to ovulate actually is - did I already? Or is it coming on 7/14, as my cycle will predict? I feel like I may have O'ed early, considering my crazy crazy cramping.

Since our first BD on 7/8, I have had cramping (subsided today) and just feeling off...it's hard to explain. I've been having tiredness (but I can't sleep at night!!!) and dizziness. I feel sick when I ride in the car as well. I know it is VERY early...and I feel kind of crazy. I feel like some stuff is going on in my body, but I don't know what that is. I hate to be setting myself up to feel things that aren't there or just get a BFN, which I am working to be open to, as this is our first month.

Has anyone else had CRAZY EARLY feelings of being pregnant??? Anyone else have similar cramping and BD schedule and get a BFP? Please tell me Im not nuts. AF is expected on 7/28 so this is absolute torture....
AmandaTTC#1
Friend

Re: SUPER EARLY Symptom Help? First time TTC

Postby Slick » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Hiya, are you using any charting methos or opks?They will probably help you narrow down the range you should be aiming for.

I haven't got a bfp (yet) but I get a lot of cramping and a bit of nausea for a few days after ovulation as the norm. If you look at the symptoms lists people write up on the internet there is a lot of crossover between pregnancy like symptoms and normal post ovulation stuff so it's hard to tell (possibly just progesterone rising). over the last few months I've been noting down how I'm feeling (twinges, cramps, hunger etc) to compare them with my current cycle. It's really helped me to feel calmer when approaching pee stick time.

I soooo don't want to be a downer, I got so excited the first time I tried and I was so down in the dumps because I realised that for me all those things meant not much at all. Few months down the line and I'm trying not to symptom spot but its hard.

However those symptoms might be meaningful for you. I really hope you get your BFP, but would suggest trying out a charting method to get a good idea of when your fertile period is just in case (I hope all this is totally irrelevant for you, I really do x) and start noting symptoms so you know if you should disregard them.

Lots of hugs & wishing you a BFP!
Slick

Postby AmandaTTC#1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:37 pm

Since it is our first real try, I have just been utilizing my period tracking app to help determine ovulation and my cycles, and checking my CM and CP /texture regularly to see if they coincide. I am hoping it will happen, but if it doesn't, I will have to move into OPKs, and BBT. Thank you so much for your sweet response!! I am trying to be realistic, but everyone is so different, it's so hard to know what is what, and since I've never been pregnant before, I feel a bit lost! You've been very helpful and supportive. Thank you ❤️
AmandaTTC#1
Friend

Postby Slick » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:07 am

Yeah you are so right, one of my sisters got pregnant on her second cycle, the other one it took over a year and for me it's been months. They had completely different challenges during their pregnancies, different food aversions different feelings, everything really. We are all individuals so some may get preggers on the first go others take a bit longer.

I've never been pregnant before either, my husband was asking if I "feel any different" which elicited a shrug and me pointing at my groin in public whingeing about how it hurts LOL! I have no idea but I do know that note taking has helped.

But we are all in the same boat and we are all feeling it, the suspense LOL! Its hard and sometimes people who aren't trying or get pregnant easily don't get how arrgh the process can be. I like your attitude, its very upbeat, i have to shake myself out of the moroseness I'm feeling this cycle. Whatever it is there will be someone here whos experienced it, so go Amandas eggs go!! Keep us updated!
Slick

Postby AmandaTTC#1 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:08 am

Will do!!!! Hang in there Slick! Baby dust and BFPs are coming for us both! XX
AmandaTTC#1
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?