Anyone feeling like the 2ww is driving them slowly insane?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Anyone feeling like the 2ww is driving them slowly insane?

Postby Slick » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Seriously my life stops while I try to check of any new "signs" on the internet. I know damnwell that I am going to get cramps, I know I'm going to be tired and I know I'm going to feel quesy because oit happens EVERY month. I had pink eye a day ago and was convinced this is a symptom....no its just pink eyes from staring at a screen for too damn long. I have to keep reminding myself that its probably nothing because Its been nothing for a while.

Also how the hell do people get pregnant by accident!? This is sucking up all my emotional energy at the moment. I'm feeling tired and angry. It's only been a few months and rigmarole of planning and waiting is just rubbish. The only thing keeping me doing this to myself is I want a child, just one would be fine right now. DH wants 4 LOL!!! Its still early days but I find its wearing me down. If I'm not pregnant I'm buying a crate of wine.

Anyone else want to have a moan!?
Slick

Re: Anyone feeling like the 2ww is driving them slowly insan

Postby Slick » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:54 pm

Also I know a few ladies on here have been trying a lot longer than I have and I don't want anyone to think that I don't appreciate that. Just needed a little rant, I read a pregnancy test wrong today and that was the happiest ten minutes of my frickin life untill I realised I got it wrong. Just a bit of heartbreak and sadness.

So I guess this thread is for anyone who wants to just get it off your chest, however long you have been trying
Slick

Re: Anyone feeling like the 2ww is driving them slowly insan

Postby MRS.K80 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:08 am

PREEEEACH!!!

TTC is so stressful! I am on cycle 6 and have been charting (bbt/cp/cm) for 3 cycles now with no luck yet.... And yet, my brother in-law has had six (SIX!!!!!) accidental pregnancies in the last 8 years!!!! How is he doing it!?!? He never even wanted kids!!!

I have not been on BC in 6 years, my hubby and I just used the 'pull out' method and we never had an 'accident'. We have actively started trying 6 months ago and its so disappointing each month to get a BFN when we want a baby sooo bad.

Why does life make it so hard for ppl who actually want children to get pregnant? Yet there are so many accidental/unwanted babies out there... why does this happen!?

My heart goes out to all the families out there who have been trying... whether it be months or years... its never easy to get that BFN. :(
TTC#1
Started Feb 2017

Im 29yo
DH 28yo
Stepson 8yo (would love a sibling!!!)
MRS.K80
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?