Hating the wait! Just want to test!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hating the wait! Just want to test!

Postby cynthiadeca » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:45 am

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting on one of the boards, but I've been around a while just lurking to compare different cycles to mine and try to figure out what my symptoms could all mean. Today I'm 8dpo (I think), my cycle started June 28 and af is expected 8/1 (normally have 33-34 day cycles).

I thought for sure with what I had last month that I was definitely pg, but then af came a day earlier than expected. This cycle's gone pretty well, I bd'd the day before I was supposed to ovulate, and my symptoms have been:

CM - Creamy from 1dop all the way through 6dpo, then turning more watery, almost egg white but not quite. On day 7-8 cm had a pink tint to it, and there was a tiny bit of discharge in the toilet on day 7. However, on day 7 I had bd in the morning (which I know can cause a little spotting, though it never has in me before) and on day 8 it was right after a strained bm (sorry tmi).
4dpo - exhausted
5dpo - exhausted(more than before, kept almost taking naps)
6dpo - was nauseous on and off all day, and had a headache, very tired
7dpo - only nauseous in the morning before I ate. Had some right sided pinchy/pully pain, and very minor cramping, tired on and off, but not horribly
8dpo - (Today) some soreness where the pain was yeseterday, and a couple of other small pains in the same area, but nothing very painful, just enough to make me pay attention to it. Very tired/exhausted, keep almost falling asleep at my desk.

Now I don't temp because it gets thrown off by the dogs sleeping around my legs at night and making me hot, and I didn't use OPK this month, but my cm was egg white the day before O was supposed to be, like it normally is.

I kind of was just hoping that from that you guys could let me know what you think, is it possible for me to be pg? or is it probably af coming early (which would be unsual for me to be more than a day early)?
cynthiadeca

Re: Hating the wait! Just want to test!

Postby cynthiadeca » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:22 am

So now, on 9dpo, I have a little brown discharge, very little, not even enough to see when I wipe, but I can see it when I check CM (which is watery). I have mild discomfort, I wouldn't necessarily go as far as to call it cramps, in my lower belly. I'm not as tired, but I am stuffed up a bit (but I also have allergies, which could explain that). It would still be 4-5 days early for af to come now.
cynthiadeca

Re: Hating the wait! Just want to test!

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:31 am

The brown discharge could be implantation.
Good luck!
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?