7/8 DPO Spotting - 9 DPO nothing! Implantation??

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 7/8 DPO Spotting - 9 DPO nothing! Implantation??

Postby Lishy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:50 am

BFP could still be coming Serenity - it's not over 'til the witch lady sings! Hang on in there. Did you test with FRER? Well my app confirmed today that I did indeed O on CD16, making me 4dpo today. Feeling hopeful but trying not to think about it too much. Temps are remaining low... only just above coverline... I hope they start rising soon! And I will let you all know of any spotting. No more cramping today but very gassy... however, that's nothing new! ;)
Lishy

Postby serenity6 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:01 am

Good news to hear. Definitely keep us posted. You think I could still get a bfp? I'm still only getting occasional brownish red discharge when wiping. Today would normally be full on af day 2. This is so weird. After getting the negative I'm not feeling hopeful. One would think 1 day late would be a good time to test. Yes I used the frer. If still no af tomorrow. I may call Dr. Maybe something is wrong?
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby serenity6 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:34 am

Still no af still testing negative. Two days late. Pregnancy symptoms brown spotting dwindling down to just once the last two days and nothing today so far. Just very confused.
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lishy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:25 am

Give it time - it might be a late AF but test might not be picking anything up yet - I've read of ladies not getting BFP until six weeks in! Are your cycles always dead on in terms of timing? If I were you, I would try and wait another few days. If AF doesn't show and you're still getting BFNs then contact doc as a blood test might show that you are in fact pregnant. And if not then doc will be able to help. Don't lose hope but if AF does show, then it's the beginning of a new cycle and a new start. Do you temp? Any other symptoms at the moment?

My temps shot up to 97.47 today which is a good sign in terms of my body working correctly. Doesn't necessarily mean anything in terms of pregnancy but glad temps are behaving normally. So even if BFP doesn't come this month then I will just keep trying. To be honest if this isn't my month then I might look into progesterone levels with doc. After 10 months of no success perhaps it's time to visit the man in the white coat :/ will keep you posted! xx
Lishy

Postby serenity6 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:34 am

Same symptoms dizzy hinge but don't always feel like eating boobs sore achy lower abdomen bloating have to urinate more often. I'm never late never have 4 days of sporadic brown discharge. This is all new to me. Who knows how much of it is in my head but definitely my period if full flow lands on the day my tracker says it will so I don't know.

If this is not ur month I would definitely see the dr. They can help.
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lishy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:03 am

Any news Serenity? x
Lishy

Postby serenity6 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:13 am

Got AF yesterday. Still in shock. Never late like that. Don't understand the brown spotting for 4 days. Nothing for 2 days then full force af 4 days late. I'm lost. Now I don't even know about ovulation because I feel my whole cycle is off. When I conceived my other two on the first try, albeit I was much younger, we bd every other day for 2 weeks as soon as af was clear. So I think that is my plan this month. I am really hoping it works. I know 2 cycles is nothin when it comes to ttc but 1 cycle is all I know and with my concerns of being too old to conceive not succeeding on the first try just heightens that concern. Its crazy because I sooo believed I was this almost felt like mourning a little. I let myself believe too much without any real concrete evidence I was. Taking a different approach this time. Going to try and not even test until I miss af this time. Waste of money. :-/ I wish you more luck than I have had so far. Keep me posted. Xo
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lishy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:50 am

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that Serenity. But a new cycle = a new start. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself and just enjoy BDing. It sounds like a good plan. Also, I might have missed it, but you haven't mentioned anything about temping yet. I would strongly recommend it so that you can pin point when you ovulated giving you a better chance of timing BD. You may have ovulated later this month and that is why AF has come late. This could be due to a number of factors like stress, any illness, or even excessive exercise, which can sometimes delay ovulation. Don't give up hope and hang on in there xx

Thank you for your well wishing. I'm 8dpo and full of a cold today. My temps are high. All good signs as I've read that heightened progesterone = compromised immune system, which *could* indicate implantation. But again, even if this is not my month, it's good that my body is producing enough progesterone which is something I was concerned about.

I will indeed keep you posted and I hope you will keep me posted too. Fingers crossed it will happen for us both soon. xx
Lishy

Postby serenity6 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:57 am

I am not temping. I'm kind of overwhelmed by the idea of all that honestly. lol I think I may have figured out why my af was weird and late this cycle. I have been taking Zoloft for pmdd symptoms every month for the last several months. I take it days 14-28. Has helped with my irritability that i get before and during my period. Except this month I did not take it because we were trying. I just read how Zoloft can affect your cycle so maybe that is why because I never have a period like I did this month. It said it could last a few weeks so maybe this month will be more normal. I figure if I don't focus too much or stress and we bd 4 or more times a week I'd have to hit the prime days at some point right? What's the deal with temping?
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lishy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:31 am

That makes a lot of sense! There you go :) ... Yes temping is the most effective way to gauge when you ovulate BUT it is a pain in the arse and can add stress. Your idea of BD'ing every other night should work just fine :) Good luck!
Lishy

Postby serenity6 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:06 am

Ha well thank you. Same to you. Please keep me posted
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lishy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:20 am

Hmmm just checked cervical position. Medium/high, hard and closed. No idea what that really means in terms of anything BUT I had creamy cm with a tiny bit of bright pink blood on my finger tip after checking. Nothing when wiping. I hope this isn't a repeat of last month :/
Lishy

Previous

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?