Checking Cervix

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Checking Cervix

Postby SandraRL » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:14 am

I was checking my cervix and I noticed that for a few days now that it has been about medium height and is almost covered completely on the sides expect a small part. Plus the vagina seems shorter because where the cervix is at medium height all together with the rest of the cervix wall. I am not having any other symptoms besides I am turned on like I am during ovulation time and some mild cramping. Is this normal or is this a for sure since pregnancy?
SandraRL

Re: Checking Cervix

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:11 am

The official word is that your cervix can do something anything and it doesn't mean much! That is, other than the basic SHOW that indicate you are close to O.

If this is unusual for you, then it could be a sign of pregnancy, but it could go either way!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Checking Cervix

Postby scubachic84 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:22 am

The cervix, to me, is the most frustrating thing. As long as I've checked it, I still can never really tell. The opening always feels the same no matter what. Texture is confusing because some parts feel really soft, like around the opening, while the sides of it feel a little harder. A few days ago my cervix felt really soft everywhere, now its back to soft around opening and more firm on the sides. I really don't know which part I should be going off of. Height is the easiest for me. I can either touch it or have to reach far in to get it.
scubachic84
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?