9dpo and counting

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

9dpo and counting

Postby scubachic84 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:34 am

Originally posted under General TTC and couldnt delete the post so I apologize if you are seeing this twice.

So I'm new here and came over from a different site that....wow....extremely rude, unwelcoming behavior. The site didn't allow you to ask if others thought you were Pg, understandable, but didn't say anything about not talking about symptoms, so I posted mine under the TWW board and got major cr#p for it. I responded back nicely saying I wish fairy dust on all of them regardless and was literally told "I dont want your f'ing fairy dust."

Anyway, so I'm here and after reading through some of the forums, feel much better about being here.

A little about me: 33; no kids; had a hysteroscopy with polyp removal July 7 so have been anxious about what my cycles would be like. So far everything is normal. DH and I dtd on July 22. Had a positive OPK on the 23rd and felt the usual twinge of the egg making its way down my left ovary on the 24th. I am now 9dpo and doing my best not to symptom spot or at least separate what I know is happening with my body vs. what could be my mind playing tricks on me.

Here are my most obvious signs:
1) Temping - I didn't start temping until 3dpo. It rose steadily from 3dpo to 7dpo. On 8dpo it went down .5. Today, 9dpo, it went right back up to highest. Possible implantation dip yesterday??? (fingers crossed)
2) Cervical position - The position itself has stayed relatively the same. I felt like it dropped a little one day, but it has been fairly medium - high height. The texture had been the same as well medium - hard. Today....WOW....very soft. Yesterday, 8dpo, I was almost dry with a little watery CM. Today CM is very thick and creamy.

Possibilities but not absolutes:
1) Tired - Yesterday....omg, I laid down listening to a book during lunch and next thing I know I woke up snoring. When I got home, I fell asleep watching tv and stayed asleep for 3 hours. Woke up, took shower and DH told me to go back to bed. Slept like a baby all night and didn't get up to workout this morning like normal.
2) Had pulling burning sensation inside right hip all day (but on and off) yesterday. It was very dull but obvious. This is not the same as most other implantation symptoms I've read. Everyone I read says they get a sharp stabbing in stomach around belly button. I haven't felt anything there at all.
4) Sore lymph nodes under neck yesterday but no fever, no sore throat...nothing. It is gone today.
5) Happy and super annoyed mood at same time
6) Have been feeling very spacey like I just cant focus on what is going on around me. I dont feel present.
7) Peeing every 10 minutes yesterday. It is normal today.

Symptoms I haven't had much or at all:
Sore boobs (they feel a little full but most likely in my head)
Areolas haven't changed that I can see.
No real cramping (see previous paragraph)
No breakouts - skin actually looks really good
Some bodyaches but attributing to workouts
No nausea or dizziness
No bloating

Would love to hear what others around the same DPO have been experiencing and join the remainder of the TWW with y'all.
scubachic84
Friend

Re: 9dpo and counting

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:48 pm

Welcome scuba!
I believe I replied back to you on another thread so now I got the answers to the questions I was asking you. That's crazy how people can be so rude on a forum where you should be surrounded by people that feel the same way as you and give you support. This is my support group since I don't want people in my personal life knowing I'm ttc and db doesn't get it like you all do.
Anyways, all those symptoms sound promising. And the lack of 'normal' symptoms others get is promising too. Everyone is different.
I am 26 db is 28. I am on cd6 so not quite back in the tww. This will be my 3rd month ttc number 1. 1st month I think we missed it due to being on vacation with my parents and last month I think we missed it as well due to late ovulation. By the time I got a peak on opk we were too tired. I'm unable to temp due to crazy work schedule. This month I am hoping that I don't get a late ovulation and I'm thinking of trying preseed as well.
Good luck and baby dust!
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby scubachic84 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:47 am

Thank you Skylight026! I get that symptoms can be in our heads and I really am trying not to read into them much, but really, in the TWW what else do we have to do with our time haha.

So one thing really bothered me this morning when I took my temp at the normal time. Alarm went off at 5:15 and did my short reach over to the thermometer like usual making little movement as possible. I have been using the Kinsa Smart stick that plugs into my phone and keeps a running list of all my temps. Like I said before, my temp has been 98.2 after O. Then 8dpo, it dipped to 97.7 then back up to 98.2 the next day. Today, 10dpo, it read 98.8. That seemed like a really high jump to me so I did it again....98.1. What the heck? I did two more readings 3rd- 98.6 and 4th- 97.9. What the heck???? This thing is supposed to be very accurate. Now I'm really wondering if all of my other readings are right and whether I had the temp dip like I thought. Ugh!!!!
scubachic84
Friend

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:53 am

I'm not too familiar with temps but I know you should always take your first reading. Anything after that I wouldn't count.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?