Oophorectomy

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Oophorectomy

Postby melissamontgomery » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:29 am

Hi all, I had ovarian cysts due to which I had to undergo oophorectomy to remove my ovaries. I do not have any children but want to have one desperately. I need to know what can I do except adoption. I too want to give birth, may be somebody had the same problem and had successful treatment. Please help, any information is appreciated
melissamontgomery

Re: Oophorectomy

Postby Danaa » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:36 am

melissamontgomery wrote:Hi all, I had ovarian cysts due to which I had to undergo oophorectomy to remove my ovaries. I do not have any children but want to have one desperately. I need to know what can I do except adoption. I too want to give birth, may be somebody had the same problem and had successful treatment. Please help, any information is appreciated

Hello,you could get Ivf done with egg donation.
Your choose a clinic that you like and select a donor,ur partner will fertilize the eggs to become embryos and the embryos will be transferred into ur uterus,you will be carrying the baby and give birth to the baby.
I hope this helps!!!Good luck!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?