30 days of high bbt!?!?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

30 days of high bbt!?!?

Postby MRS.K80 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:44 am

So, my normal pre-o bbt ranges from low 96s to low 97s. My post-o temps are normally high 97s to low 98s.
Since I ovulated on July 9th, with my temp spike on July 10th, my bbt never went back down! I have had all temps in the high 97s to low 98s. I did get my period on July 26 and it lasted for 3 days... though I did have brown discharge about 4 days after my period ended. But my temp never dropped. I also had yellow cm and brown cm the day before af arrived. I did a hpt and it was neg.
I would normally be ovulating around this time (I did have some watery cm) but no temp shift. Just steady high temps.
What is going on? Please help!
TTC#1
Started Feb 2017

Im 29yo
DH 28yo
Stepson 8yo (would love a sibling!!!)
MRS.K80
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: 30 days of high bbt!?!?

Postby Twacky » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:45 am

when did you last poas? if you haven't done another hpt since the day before af I suggest u do one now. if It's still neg, get a new thermometer. if that doesn't help...maybe check your thyroid?
all that said, I remember when I first started charting I had a wonky cycle, 72 days with O on cd60, after that all my temps were higher than usual...but I still saw a dip with af so I don't know....u sure u not preggers????? update soon, fx xxx
Twacky
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MRS.K80 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:53 am

I haven't poas since last cycle. I don't really want to get my hopes up. I figured I would wait and see if I got af on time this cycle and then go from there.

I am also not sure if I even ovulated this cycle. I had some watery cm shortly after af (5 days after), along with some brown spotting. Then I had a day or so of creamy cm... and since then, nothing. Normally it doesn't dry up until closer to af. But I read if you are pregnant, you have a lot of cm so that's one reason I don't think that I am... I also haven't really had any 'symptoms'. I also haven't had sore breasts this cycle like I normally do after ovulating. The only different thing with my body is that I have been gassy (tmi, sorry).

My temps are still high, ranging from 97.6 - 98, my normal post-o temps. 97.8 this morning. No noticeable spikes or dips at all...

Could I maybe be having an anovulatory cycle?
TTC#1
Started Feb 2017

Im 29yo
DH 28yo
MRS.K80
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Twacky » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:26 am

maybe, but ive looked at anovulatory cycles in ff's galleries and the temps are usually all over the graph. hope u get an answer soon.
Twacky
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MRS.K80 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:44 am

Oh, and I forgot to mention... my thermometer is new, I bought it a month ago. And I was checked a while ago for any thyroid issues and all my results came back normal. Is that something that can change with time? Maybe I should get it checked again?

I am trying not to stress too much... I often read on this site that "you're normal until you're not". So, maybe just an odd cycle. Would be amaaaazing if I was pregnant but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. Af is due the middle of next week... will wait and see! Fxxx!
TTC#1
Started Feb 2017

Im 29yo
DH 28yo
MRS.K80
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:44 am

Take a test!! I got my BFP a week ago.. I FOR SURE thought I was out because my CM dried up Just like it ALWAYS does before AF. Here we are, a week into a BFP and I'm still dry as the desert down there. Lol. Fingers crossed for you!
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby MRS.K80 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:49 am

Roman&LeilanisMommy wrote:Take a test!! I got my BFP a week ago.. I FOR SURE thought I was out because my CM dried up Just like it ALWAYS does before AF. Here we are, a week into a BFP and I'm still dry as the desert down there. Lol. Fingers crossed for you!

CONGRATS!!! Very happy to hear you got your BFP!!!!!

And I am trying to hold out on poas. AF is due this coming week (8/22-8/25 area). So, waiting to see if she shows and if my temp drops with her. It normally drops the day before. For the past 5 days, my temps have ranged between 97.7 and 98.1 (today was 98.1)

I also checked my cp last night and it seemed high and firm. I honestly think I am out and that this is just a weird cycle. I may stop charting after this one to give myself a break.
TTC#1
Started Feb 2017

Im 29yo
DH 28yo
MRS.K80
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?