REALLY thought I was pregnant, now there are doubts

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

REALLY thought I was pregnant, now there are doubts

Postby serenity6 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:54 am

Hello all, I am new to this group. My husband and I are on month 1 of TTC. My AF is due Wednesday. I tested 2 days ago, BFN. Felt it was too early maybe and would wait. I have had dizziness, sore boobs and aching feeling in my lower abdomen. I don't know despite the BFN I really thought I was pregnant. I got pregnant on the first try with my other two children. my youngest is about to turn 7. Anyway, we had sex last night and earlier today when i wiped there was clear discharge and some red mixed in on the toilet paper. I immediately got upset. My only hope that I still could be pregnant is my symptoms, which I never have with AF and that maybe the little bit of red i saw this morning could have something to do with having sex last night? Probably wishful thinking though huh? :-( I know all I can do is wait. I've used the bathroom two other times and no more red. with AF I usual spot each time i use the bathroom for a day or two and won't need a tampon until the 3rd day so it very well could be that. was just wondering what you all thought. Thanks in advance.
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: REALLY thought I was pregnant, now there are doubts

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:49 am

Welcome serenity!!!
That little bit of red could be Implantation so don't count yourself out yet. If you have cheapies I would test again tomorrow if you are having pregnancy symptoms.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby serenity6 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:55 am

thanks for the welcome and your positive response I could really use it right now. I thought implantation but isn't that usually brown? I'm trying to stay hopeful. Thank you
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:55 pm

I've heard both. As long as it's not a ton. When are you testing again?
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby serenity6 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:50 pm

I am due tomorrow. I guess if I don't get my af I'll test Thursday or Friday. I saw a little red again later that night and today I only saw a little brown and super gassy and bloated all day. I don't know what to think. I guess it's just the waiting game.
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Shai87 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:11 pm

I'm going through a similar TWW. AF is due tomorrow for me as well. I've had all symptoms. Temp spike/Fever at 7dpo. Headaches, cramps and fluttering, gassy, nausea, backaches, peeing like crazy, I'm super hot, and boobs are hurting so much. However, I'm doubting all these symptoms because I didn't get any implantation bleeding and it seems like that's something very common for most women. So I'm thinking maybe I just was under the weather for a couple days. But I've never felt like this before AF it's way more intense/uncomfortable I'm just exhausted all the time. I haven't tested yet and it's been so hard but I do plan on testing Thursday if AF doesn't come tomorrow. I don't think you should count yourself out until midnight tomorrow! I'm praying AF doesn't show for me and I hope she doesn't show for you either!!!
Shai87
Friend

Postby serenity6 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:39 am

Thank you. I have saw nothing after the brown yesterday. This morning there was like literally one dot of red. I don't know what to think. I'm fairly certain AF is luring around the corner but usually by this day I am full force AF so who knows. Trying to stay optimistic but it's hard. If I don't get it I will test tomorrow morning too. It's hard right? We become so in tune to our bodies when TTC that we start to second-guess everything. I hope AF does not show for you either. Good luck and keep us posted.
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby serenity6 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:38 am

just had a little more brownish red spotting when wiping....ugh I don't know what to think but I think deep down I do. Guessing I'll have AF full force by end of day or some time tomorrow.
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby serenity6 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:42 am

Update: so AF was due yesterday. Just woke up and went to the bathroom using a cup. Still no AF. No brown red discharge when wiping since around 7:45 last night tested.....BFN Sigh I was really hoping. So don't know where AF is but based on this mornings test I guess it's not far away.
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Shai87 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:39 am

I didn't get AF yesterday either but did get some pink spotting late last night and then nothing. I used a tampon over night just incase but this morning it had absolutely nothing on it. So now I'm just confused. I never have spotting so this is new for me, AF comes full force and heavy from day one every time. But I too feel it's just a matter of time for me now too. Still haven't tested yet though I think I'll wait it out til the weekend.
Shai87
Friend

Postby serenity6 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:48 am

i wish i didn't test today but i guess it's good i'm not holding onto hope at this point. just don't get it...i'm hungrier, dizzy, boobs hurt, nauseous, bloated. and now a day late, with only brownish red discharge when wiping and yet BFN!!!! ugh i hope you fair better than I am.
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Shai87 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:01 pm

Still spotting? Any updates or answers yet? I started looking for answers about spotting or slightly bleeding during and after expected AF and answers were all over the place. Some women bleed like it's AF and still get a BFP and other spot and still get it. So nothing helped. I had more aches and spotting this evening when I peed I wiped and it was slighting pinkish brown, figured AF was starting for sure. Put a tampon in and ended up crying for like an hour til I went to sleep. Woke up to change tampon and there was just a tiny bit of brown blood on it. No signs of any more blood. And now I'm have even stronger twinges and pulls. So I'm at lost. And now I'm 2 days late and even more confused. I wish the TTC/TWW process was made to be much easier for us women. Sigh
Shai87
Friend

Postby serenity6 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:30 am

Hey same boat as you. Two days late. Lots of pregnancy symptoms last two days brown spotting minimized to just 1x in the morning when wiping. Tested again this morning around 4:30. Really had to go to the bathroom and I know they say morning time is the best one. used frer and bfn. Smh I just don't know anymore. I'm never late like this or have brown like this around af so I'm also at a loss. My friend suggested trying another brand so at the end of today I may do that if still nothing and test in the morning. Boobs still hurt still getting dizzy hungrier than usual but at the same time don't want to eat. Achy sore stomach and bloated. Also moody. Sometimes I'm wondering if I'm causing these symptoms and making my period late with all this overthinking. I just don't know
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Shai87 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Well I got AF today. Really disappointed but ready to try again. Sucks that AF decides to be different the minute I start TTC. I've never gone through any of these symptoms before AF nor have I ever spotted before. Hope you have better luck than me! I'll be back again in a couple weeks!
Shai87
Friend

Postby serenity6 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:44 am

I so sorry. That's all I keep thinking is why would it all change and be late when I never am as soon as I start ttc. I'm now 3 days late. Haven't spotted in 2 days. Sore boobs bloated and gassy etc going to test again tomorrow if still nothing. Call dr Monday if still nothing and if I'm still getting negatives.
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Next

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?