Symptom Overload 12dpo!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Symptom Overload 12dpo!

Postby Shai87 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:02 pm

Started TTC #1 a little over a year ago. Got a BFP! Unfortunately, I was 5 weeks when I got hit by a drunk driver, suffered broken leg and some ribs and lost baby. And had to stop while I healed. We just talked about trying again and have been DTD but using pull out method because while we aren't trying yet we aren't preventing. DTD on August 2nd which turned out to be Ovulation Day. Now, I'm feeling like death lol.

6-7dpo: I had a huge temp spike, headache, tired eyes felt like I was getting the flu and the next day I felt much better and wasn't as hot. Didn't think about being pregnant just thought I'm getting sick.

7-8dpo: felt a bit achy, had headache still, and super gassy, burping all day for no reason.

9-11dpo: holy acne! my boobs got fuller and heavier and absolutely painful and they have a mild burning sensation. I have crazy cramps and fluttering and twinges. And I feel super hot and my entire body aches. mostly back, boobs and arms. I'm peeing a ton and still super gassy and I still have a slight headache. As I'm putting my symptoms in my period tracker, it dawns on me I could be pregnant....

12dpo: feeling nauseous this morning, bloated, peeing a ton (actually have to pee right now again.) still having cramps and fluttering. My boobs feel ridiculous, larger, slightly darker, and painful, feels hot. Headache is gone but eyes still feel tired/heavy. My entire back and arms feel like I spent like 10 hours at the gym lol.

Now cramps and sore boobs arent unusual before AF but never had anything like this. It's intense and I feel like my entire body is exhausted and hot. And it's reminding me of how I felt when I was pregnant the first time :)

AF is due on Wednesday-14dpo, I don't plan on testing until Thursday.

Anyone else going through this? Any thoughts? I'm really hoping this is it, me, my husband and our parents have been waiting for a bundle of joy for a while now.
Shai87
Friend

Re: Symptom Overload 12dpo!

Postby serenity6 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:12 pm

first off very sorry to hear about your loss, that had to be heartbreaking. Glad to hear you are trying again. looks like you and i are in the same boat as far as when af is due. you haven't tested at all?! I have had sore boobs, tired, dizzy, achy and gassy at times. however, i saw a little red when wiping this morning so i'm thinking you have a better chance than i do this go around. guess we will both see. lots of luck to you and please keep us posted!
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Shai87 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:23 pm

serenity6 wrote:first off very sorry to hear about your loss, that had to be heartbreaking. Glad to hear you are trying again. looks like you and i are in the same boat as far as when af is due. you haven't tested at all?! I have had sore boobs, tired, dizzy, achy and gassy at times. however, i saw a little red when wiping this morning so i'm thinking you have a better chance than i do this go around. guess we will both see. lots of luck to you and please keep us posted!

Never count yourself out, it could be spotting which isn't unusual. I haven't had any spotting or implantation bleeding so it discouraged me a bit. So I've been fighting the urge to test until I know for sure AF is late. And since I was feeling a bit sick and off so early I'm still trying not to get my hopes up too much but It's been really hard lol. And thank you! Wish you a ton of luck as well!
Shai87
Friend

Postby serenity6 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:26 pm

you are a strong lady lol i've tested 3 times knowing it's too early lol, just hoping it would say positive and the waiting would end. so good for you. hope we both are!!!!
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mummyose » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:51 am

U girls are lucky ..I think it would turn out to be bfp! Just pray about it. I'm 2dpo and it feels like the days are crawling
Mummyose

Postby Julelabee » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:26 pm

I bet you are!
Julelabee

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?