8DPO and full of a cold! Implantation symptoms?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Could this be implantation?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Unsure
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: 8DPO and full of a cold! Implantation symptoms?

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:54 am

Oh no! I know that gutted feeling. Even though I haven't been on this journey as long as you it still stinks. You start worrying that something is wrong with you. BUT it could still be implantation bleeding. I'm hoping that's the case for you.
You are definitely still above cover line so that's a good thing.

All my af/pms symptoms are gone this morning. Just a little bloated. I don't have high hopes this month anymore considering all my af symptoms I was having. Af is due tomorrow. I usually spot at night and wake up to af in the morning so we shall see. I'm not gonna test unless af is late by a day or 2. I don't temp so my o day can be off by a day or 2.

Good luck. I'm still crossing my fingers for you! And if this isn't your month we are still here for each other for the next.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Lishy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:37 am

Thank you Skylight - Your support is much appreciated. Well, I've had nothing since! No more spotting. Weird. I think I may have been a little bit over emotional this morning! Haha. If AF comes, she comes, but she hasn't come yet. So we're still hanging in. But I'm now feeling okay about it not happening. It's kinda weird, you have a little grieve don't you, and then you think it's not so bad, time to try again. It's just that our emotions are all over the place! Let's see how we both get on this month, and you are right - if it's not our time, then we can still be here for each other next month :) xx
Lishy

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:25 am

Our emotions are everywhere. Even if you take the ttc out of it. When af is coming I go from mad to sad to happy. Never fails.
Hang in there girl.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Spotting when I wiped 2 hours ago. Af will be here in the am right on time.

I'm still crossing my fingers for you!!
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Lishy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Me too. Spotting browny/pink when wiping a couple of hours ago. Not due until Sunday but feel she might come earlier - I think we're right in sync together with AF! Keep me posted. We can be cycle buddies at least x
Lishy

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Yes definitely. Having a cycle buddy makes it a lot easier. And if af is gonna come for you its a good thing it's coming early so you can get started and not have to keep waiting.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Skylight026 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:26 am

How are you today?

It's cd1 for me.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Lishy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:38 am

Hi Skylight - Sorry to hear AF came yesterday :( But its a new start. It's pretty much CD1 for me today too. Very light, brown and crampy, but enough to put a tampon in. She'll come full flow tomorrow, which I will count as CD1. Right on schedule! Started taking Seven Seas multi vits today and have a weekend away with OH in 2 week's time - the beginning of my fertile window :) feeling positive.

Sending happy vibes your way xxx Hope you're feeling okay?
Lishy

Postby Lishy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:52 am

CD1 today! I have started bleeding this afternoon.
Cycle buddies :)
Lishy

Postby Skylight026 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:27 am

That's awesome you have a weekend away with hubby during your fertile window. It couldn't get any better than that.

I definitely need a cycle buddy. I don't feel as crazy when I talk to someone that's going through the same thing as me.

I'm great! Yeah it sucks that af came but there's always the next cycle. It's still so early in my journey and I'm just happy that I had a normal 29 day cycle.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Lishy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:44 am

Well... strange happenings afoot! I bled for half a day and then apparently stopped! Spotted on Sunday, then yesterday nothing at all. Tested with FRER this morning = BFN. Some brown spotting today and cramping. I'm not sure whether AF has actually arrived yet :/

Big temp drop today so now I'm thinking I've just been spotting for like a week and she will come properly this afternoon or tomorrow - I would be on CD32 today if I hadn't recorded her arrival on Saturday. How strange - I bled enough to have to change my tampon every 4 hours on Saturday. And I'm not pregnant according to temps/HPT :/ ... Still can't shake the cold either! Any thoughts ladies? Skylight - how're things? x
Lishy

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:45 am

Hmmm do you normally spot? Have you had your progesterone checked?
I use to have mid cycle spotting a couple years back and it was due to low progesterone.

I'm just waiting on o. I'll keep taking my prenatals and fish oil. With it only being cycle 4 I don't see a need for me to do anything differently.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Lishy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:53 am

I think that might be the next logical step... I usually spot 2/3 days before full blown AF. Even when I was on the pill I would still spot at least a day before the full flow. But full blown AF hasn't come this time. Really weird. I have continued to spot today and I should have had the usual heavy period starting Saturday (CD29) and ending about now.

I've started taking Seven Seas prenatals this *new* cycle, if this even is a new cycle..? Hopefully AF will go soon and it's just been a very light period (not like me at all). If this month brings nothing then I'm defo off to the docs.

Just out of interest, have you found that your prenatals have adjusted/played havoc with your cycles or AF?
Lishy

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:26 pm

Yes definitely go to the doctors about that.

Prenatals haven't messed with my cycles any. I did have that 35 day cycle but everything has been fine after that.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Lishy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Skylight! How are you doing? I'm CD13 today and have been taking Seven Seas daily, also temping and OPKing. Temps have been all over the show and been OPKing since CD8. All neg so far but that's okay as I'm expecting to O on CD16-ish. BUT today I got the BIGGEST gloop of EWCM I have seen come out of me in a long long time - I'm talking like since before I went on the pill, when I was about 15! I'm buzzing and I like to think the Seven Seas have helped this along. Great signs. I've been away with work for the past few days so haven't been Bding but tomorrow is the night my man arrives and I am gonna get soooo busy this weekend! ;) I just hope I haven't O'd yet but OPKs are all neg so hopefully my trackers are correct and the best is yet to come :)

On another note, after my freaky weird light period just gone, I feel different. I'm big! My tummy is swollen, my boobs are different. Darker, browny areolas and dark pink nipples. Weird. Seven Seas setting my hormones straight maybe? Last HPT I took was 9 days ago (CD4, or 16dpo after light bleed = BFN)... Anyways hope all is well with you and your cycle - I had to share all this as I'm excited :D x
Lishy

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?