8DPO and full of a cold! Implantation symptoms?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Could this be implantation?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Unsure
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: 8DPO and full of a cold! Implantation symptoms?

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Ewcm is very exciting after coming off the pill. I seem to get ewcm anywhere between 3-5 days before o so it would seem like it's coming. Perfect for your weekend with your man.

I am on cd14. I started my opks on cd 11. Got no surge on cd 11, cd 12 got a high, and yesterday got a peak. I also had o cramps (it's weird cramping that I always get but finally realized it happens near o). We bd on cd 12 and hopefully will bd again tonight. He's working a long shift and I got to be up at 4 in the morning for work so we will see. If not I'm hoping 1 day was good enough. I'm not sure if I should count o day as yesterday or today. What do you think?
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Lishy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Hi Skylight i'd say you o'd cd13 so bd'ing on cd12 is great! Did you manage to bd on cd13 too?

I'm 3dpo today, weird pulls in left side and (strangely enough), my bits! Kind of like nerve pain. We had a lovely weekend and managed to bd on Cd14 and 15 (I o'd on CD15) So... fingers crossed for us both! We're just in that horrid tww now, but at least we're together on it :) how are you doing today?
Lishy

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Lishy- I am also thinking o day was on either cd13 or cd14. I got my peak on the cd13 but still had ewcm on day 14 and creamy cm the day after that. I am either 5/6dpo. I didn't bd on cd13 but the on cd14, either way I think I timed it pretty well. Just gotta figure out when I want to test.

I'm having no symptoms at all. It's still early though. I am doing ok. We live in Florida and just had that hurricane hit us Sunday night/ Monday morning. So today is day 2 of no power or water. I can't complain though, I still have a roof over my head just got to be patient. And this tww is actually going by fast because my mind is on different things.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Lishy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:05 am

Good lord - Hope you are okay after the Hurricane! It's kinda helpful to act as a distraction though eh? How goes it today? I am 6dpo today and just WAITING. Some pinches and pulls and vivid dreams, but we've been here before!
Lishy

Postby Skylight026 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:06 am

I am ok. Had no power for 3 days but could have been worse. And yes this tww is flying for once.

I am 8/9dpo. I went to check cm this morning and there was a lot of creamy brown cm. I'm feeling crampy. I usually don't get that til the day before af so I'm hoping it's a good sign and not early af.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Previous

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?