Possible implantation bleeding?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Possible implantation bleeding?

Postby Bejack » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:38 am

We've been ttc since march this year, my cycles are a bit irregular. I get them every month but they can be anything from 29 days to 35 days. I've been using opks and the line was never darker than the control line but it was darkest around 19th August. On the 29th August i thought AF had come a little early as I had some pink blood when I wiped. The next time I went to the toilet I noticed it was brown (very unusual for me at the start of period). Later that night the blood was more pinkish and then a deep red during the night. There was enough to see on a pad but no where near as much as normal. I'm still bleeding and seems to be a different colour every time I go to the toilet. I'd say since I started it wouldn't have filled a pad and normally my periods are quite heavy. I've also had no AF symptoms normally I get cramps, irritable legs, crave chocolate and feel very bloated but I don't feel like I'm on. I've taken a test yesterday and this morning but BFN. Has any one experienced similar? When would you suggest testing again?
Bejack

Re: Possible implantation bleeding?

Postby collstrock » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:12 am

Did you test?? are you PG?
collstrock

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?