Sudden, extreme nausea at 10 dpo

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Sudden, extreme nausea at 10 dpo

Postby Andi0623 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:06 pm

Hi all!

This is month 13 TTC, and my first month taking FertilAid. Haven't seen a doctor yet, but will after AF arrives this time around. Don't chart, but use ovulation predictors.

I've learned my lesson about symptom spotting, but something extremely out of the ordinary happened. Today after lunch, I had a sudden bout of extreme nausea. I felt fine one minute, but went to the door to greet my class of 2nd graders and felt it coming on. It was so bad that I couldn't stand up straight because of pain in my midsection and dry heaved multiple times over the trash can (my poor students. They did fairly well, considering).

It faded by the time the hour-long class was over. I was able to teach my next class with no issues. However, it came back as mild cramping throughout the day.

I'm wondering how if the nausea was caused by bad cramps. I'm a lucky one, in that I rarely ever experience cramping with AF, so I admit I don't really know what it's like.

I won't rule out that it was caused by my lunch, but my husband had the exact same meal and felt nothing.

I hate to do this, because I know there's nothing to do but wait, but has anyone ever had anything like that happen to them?
Andi0623

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?