Implantation pain???

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Implantation pain???

Postby serenity6 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:59 am

Backstory real quick had a positive opk Sunday morning. Monday it was negative so I don't know exactly what that means, maybe i ovulated within 12 hrs? I don't know but anyway today is cd20 and I felt some sharp pains in my lower left abdomen. Was like 3 or 4 sharp stabbing pains and then it stopped. Think that might be implantation pain? Or is that a stretch?!
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Implantation pain???

Postby serenity6 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Few hours later had the same pains again. Just a handful of times. Stopped me in my tracks at one point then it was gone again. Doesn't last longer than a minute or two and it's not a constant pain but more intermittent stabbing
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Julelabee » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:22 pm

Any news? Could be implantation?
Julelabee

Postby serenity6 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:41 pm

If the opk was accurate I am only 9 dpo tested this morning which was silly I know. It's way too early lol. Couldn't help myself. It was a bfn. Highly unlikely to get a positive this early on even if it was. Still waiting for now. May test this weekend or Monday. Going to try and wait as long as possible. I've read you're not likely to get an accurate result until AT LEAST 11 dpo even that is pushing it really. So I'm not getting down by today's results. Was silly to even test. The pains I felt were at 4 dpo so maybe it was implantation. I don't know waiting waiting waiting lol
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?