Breastfeeding - period coming or pregnant?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Breastfeeding - period coming or pregnant?

Postby Chloe84 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:24 am

Hi ladies,
Could do with some words of wisdom.
I have a little boy 4 months old and I'm BF him, not exclusively but 90% of the time.

For the past few days I've been experiencing nausea, changes in my breast, stomach cramps, cravings, been very hormonal etc.

Here's the weird thing. Hubby and I use condoms and although he comes naked in me first (sorry tmi!!) we always go equipped for the final showdown lol!! So surely I can't be pregnant?

What do you think, is my period coming or am I unexpectedly pregnant????
Chloe84
Friend

Re: Breastfeeding - period coming or pregnant?

Postby 860lindsey » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:18 pm

If you are experiencing actual pregnancy symptoms than you should be able to get a positive on a pregnancy test. After both of my pregnancies I ovulated before my period returned. Condoms are only effective like 82% of the time. I was only 5 weeks postpartum when I got pregnant with baby number 2. It's hard, but I love having them so close and am hopeful that they will be best friends. So if you are already pregnant again it's a blessing.
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby madona2017 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi! I also believe my ovulation was around the dates you mention and I am (not) expecting my period on 23th-24th Sep. I had many cramps the whole week after my ovulation days, together with breast pain. But now my breasts are fine but I keep having cramps every now and then. I also have gas... I tested on 7dpo and I am not sure if it was negative and then I tested again on 10dpo and it was BFN. But I still hope because I don't have any other period symptoms such as pimples or feeling tired and upset, but instead, I am happy and energetic. When are you going to test again? Have heard a lot of Lotus clinic in Ukraine let's together we should visit there. Off late have a lot of good things about them. Hence it's worth a try. Expecting a reply from you soon.
madona2017
Friend

Postby madona2017 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Hi welcome dear. I want to appreciate your courage to choose positive method to bring brightness with healthy baby gift. It is dream of every woman to become complete mother in their life with healthy baby. I hope you are also one of them to enjoy endless brightness in your life. I am feeling proud to help you to solve out your problem in professional way. I am here for you to help on behalf of my own experience to handle same problem like you. It is the right time for you to start your planning to bring brightness in your life. I am sorry for your late conceive. You can plan effectively to get maximum chance to conceive within two and three month will be proper game changer plan. I also suffered this critical problem in my life I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. You get maximum benefit from positive thinking. I hope God will fulfill your life with your life with endless joy. First of all, I want to express my heartfelt thanks to God to fulfill my dream into reality with healthy baby gift. We consult with gynecologist and dietician to manage all problems in collective way. This is win-win situation for me to share my experience and effective method to help you to overcome from this difficult situation. You should give first importance to balanced diet that is very necessary to provide valuable mutation to you and your baby the growth very well. The lake of physical exercise is second most important factor for late conceive. You should start little exercise and morning walk to enhance natural conceiving chance.
madona2017
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?