Implantation Bleeding on possible Ovulation Day?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Implantation Bleeding on possible Ovulation Day?

Postby Ella717 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can shed some light for me. My hubby and I have been ttc for about 3 months now. My periods have been an average of 28 days apart and normal for at least 2 years. Last cycle went 33 days. Hubby and I did the deed 5 days ago, and then 2 days ago. I am using this period tracker app which predicts ovulation dates (I have no clue if it is accurate). The app is telling me that I am ovulating today. This morning I woke up and had some minor bleeding. It was mostly just when I wiped, but I did use a pad all day to protect the undies. I am not due for my period again for two weeks. Is it possible to have implantation bleeding this early? Has anyone else had this experience?
Ella717

Re: Implantation Bleeding on possible Ovulation Day?

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:06 pm

It could be ovulation bleeding, too. Without tracking your temp, there's no way to know for certain. Have you kept track of your cm? If you had fertile cm up until the bleeding, it's likely ovulation related. If your cm had dried up or become sticky for several days, it could be related to implantation.
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby madona2017 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:30 am

Hello, I am here for you to provide the best and effective method to know if you are pregnant in an easy and effective way. This is a golden opportunity for me to provide you with valuable experience of mine. I during this phase of my life was helped by Lotus Clinic in Ukraine. Conceiving and being pregnant is a beautiful part of your life. To know if you are pregnant is more than beautiful and happy to know when you both of you are ready for the child. I will list out few possible ways to know if you are pregnant or not: the most important and instant sign you can see is missing your period, but don’t confuse it with being pregnant cause it can be just a simple delay also. You can take a pregnancy test if its turns negative then you are pregnant and it happens the other way doesn't think that you not pregnant maybe it would take a little time to show you the result. As many time people test and find that they are not pregnant and later on after 3-4 week they find that they are pregnant. Maybe you may always go through the implantation bleeding if that happens please take a home pregnancy test at the moment as well as it can show you positive signs of being pregnant. If you are taking a pregnancy test and the result reveals a faint positive line then there's a strong possibility that you are pregnant, but many time positive lines appear faded. This happens due to low levels of pregnancy hormone. As soon as you find that you are pregnant your body begins producing hormones known as HCG. This hormone increases as your pregnancy progress. Thus a pregnancy test can vary from person to person for best of result you can consult your doctor they will give you the exact result you want. Hope this help.
madona2017
Friend

Postby Happy_medium » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:57 am

That is ovulation bleeding. When the ovary releases the egg, it is releasing a little blood with it. No big deal. God Luck you caught the egg!!
Happy_medium
Friend

Postby madona2017 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:45 pm

Hi welcome dear I am feeling pity and pain for your miscarriage problem. You should not lose hope. It is a wish of every woman to enjoy healthy baby gift to become complete mother in their life but miscarriage is demon that destroyed their dreams. There are almost 20% women face miscarriage problems in their life all over the world. I am feeling happy to help you to overcome this difficult situation on basis of my own life experience. I am living stress and depression life due to miscarriage problem. I am dying day by day due to miscarriage problem. I want to overcome this critical situation at any valuable gift with cost. We consult with the popular gynecologist of Ukraine. I want to suggest you some effective method to get maximum benefit to handle this miscarriage problem. This is golden opportunity for you to bring and leisure in your life. You should take maximum benefit from this opportunity to create win-win situation for you. You should understand your body signal effectively. Miscarriage problem is due to imbalance hormones system. You should do effective method to maintain your body hormones level in well working situation. You should use balanced diet with rich iron food that provide high hemoglobin level. You should use little exercise that provides blood circulation to all reproduction system. It is very important to understand importance of regular monthly period. You should consume balanced diet that provide valuable nutrition to you and your baby to grow faster and become healthy. This is the best way to enjoy endless benefit in limited time period. I hope you get good news as I convert my dream into reality you can also easily do.
madona2017
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?