7DPO, Symptoms so far???

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

7DPO, Symptoms so far???

Postby goldie84 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:07 am

Hi everyone! My hubby and i decided to start trying last weekend. And I happened to be 10/10 on my ovulation app. So, I know it's not common for a one shot deal, but we tried in any case. That was last Saturday. Next day I definitely felt the O, EWCM, all that good stuff. On day 4/5 DPO, I woke up to a dime size spot on my undies of pink fluid. Since then, I've been testing daily, even though everything I read says "impossible" I'm just obsessing I guess. Today I woke up feeling like my ovaries are "heavy" if that makes sense. A dull ache like I'm going to get AF. Preg tests have all given a BFN. Anyone in the same window? ANyone know what that fluid could've been? I didn't think I'd care this much this soon, but I'm dying to know!
goldie84

Re: 7DPO, Symptoms so far???

Postby mskatiecx » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:21 am

Hi im 7DPO today i to have tested and BFN but that's expected as it's really to early to test. i had A chemical pregnancy last month and got my faint BFP at 9DPO they got a little darker but not much and HCG Blood draw was only 19 at 15DPO started bleeding the next day. I'm actively trying and i want one more child but it really messes with your head symptom spotting i have not felt any different only today with a slight headache and sore boobs on and off but i am 7 days till im due AF so its most likely the progesterone causing these symptoms. Anyway i plan to test in 2 days time with a First Response the internet cheapies hpt's are really rubbish
mskatiecx

Re: 7DPO, Symptoms so far???

Postby Mtjaybird » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:50 pm

So what have you found out? Continued symptoms or have you have a positive pregnancy test yet?
Mtjaybird

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?