Fingers Crossed!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Fingers Crossed!

Postby Aimsly » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:30 am

Well, it's been a few cycles with no luck TTC but I think I MIGHT have a chance this month!

Due to a lot of personal issues, stress, etc., I did not take any OPKs this month, but my cycles seem to have have stabilized (25-days, 4-day periods, O at CD10/11, no spotting or "symptoms" in between).

CD 7 & 13: BD
CD 10: Ovulation (assumed, based on calendar/previous cycles, and EWCM)
CD 15: Light pink spotting
CD 16 (today): Light brown spotting and light cramping

AF isn't due for another 9 days (November 12th), so this could actually be the month! Fingers crossed! We've been TTC since the end of June, so I am READY lol. It's my birthday on Sunday, so I'd love to get a +HPT!

Anyone else in the TWW?
Aimsly
Friend

Re: Fingers Crossed!

Postby shanay » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:54 pm

Hi Aimsly!

I am currently in the tww. Well I am about a week late, I had a couple super, SUPER, faint positives, but I've also had some negatives, no sign of AF anywhere though. So I have no idea what my body is doing! I am going to take a FRER sunday morning, and head to the doctors on Monday for a blood test just so I can confirm either way!

I hope you get your BFP on your birthday - that would be amazing!!
shanay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MomO2Wants3 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:19 am

I have been ttc for almost 2 years with no luck and I am praying that this is my month! I am so scared to get excited because of fear of AF showing up! I am currently 15 dpo ( 1 day late)! I have not tested, due to the fact that in previous cycles as soon as I do AF shows! I'm super excited but worried that AF will show up late! I'm even scared that the worry of AF showing is keeping her away! What tipped me off was that my boobs didn't get sore just after ovulation like they did in previous cycles, but started at 9 dpo. They are not as sore anymore, which worries me, but AF is still missing. I also had headaches, cough and stuffy nose and mild nausea. Night sweats last night too. Fingers crossed for all of us!
MomO2Wants3
Friend

Postby shanay » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:01 am

MomO2WAnts3 - I had the exact same thing happen to me last cycle... it was the boobs that tipped me off! I was getting headaches, nausea on and off throughout the day, like as if I was coming down with a cold/flu but never actually got sick. I ended up getting a bunch of BFPs on Saturday, but unfortunately lost it on Sunday. Hopefully your signs are also leading to a BFP!! crossing my fingers for you!!
shanay
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MomO2Wants3 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:50 pm

Well, decided to test today....BFN! Brown blood showed up today as well, as soon as I bought the test! The only reason I tested is because only a little bit showed and nothing else. Can I just get a positive already!? Last time I had a ppt was 9 years ago with my DS #2. I refuse to get disappointed. I still have a little hope. Fingers crossed! AF stay away!!
MomO2Wants3
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?