Could I be pregnant??? help please!!!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Could I be pregnant??? help please!!!

Postby Angelin » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:49 am

I have always been irregular even after marriage. Have been on and off ocp for many years now. Off ocp for past 6 months and have been TTC. Last 4 months have got a regular cycle. This month we planned and i m expecting a miracle. Tomrw is the start of my periods. My cervical position is middle with little stretchy cm and vagina has become two tight today... Have been having some extreme cramping and headache this cycle.( More than usual PMS) and acne breakouts which has never occured in years now. It's too early to take a pregnancy test.. could I be pregnant?
Angelin

Re: Could I be pregnant??? help please!!!

Postby Danaa » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:25 am

If your period is due tomorrow is not too early for a pregnancy test but bcs you don’t know when you ovulated don’t be upset if it shows negative,it could still be early.
Try vitex to regulate ur cycles and keep an eye on ur cervical mucus,egg white like cm and watery cm means ur fertile and you should get to baby making lol.
Good luck !
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Could I be pregnant??? help please!!!

Postby Angelin » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:40 am

I ovulated on 9th according to my app and 11th considering my cm and body temperature.... I m still getting little clear sticky cm now... Previously had a chemical pregnancy and in hospital they said checking before 35 days may give nly negative... So waiting to check next week if af doesn't start tomrw... Had a light pink spotting and lots of cramping from evening
Angelin

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?