Anyone else have this symptom?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Anyone else have this symptom?

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:20 pm

I am 9dpo today and have many symptoms. Exhaustion, sore nipples, frequent bathroom visits,upper and lower back pain, Very gassy. I just noticed for the past few hours that I've been having this shooting pain in my lower left arm and hand. Anyone else had anything like that before?
Kassi.pooh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Anyone else have this symptom?

Postby shanay » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Hi Kassi,

I haven't had the shooting pain but I had all of the above last month before my BFP, so hopefully that means a BFP for you!
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kassi.pooh » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:15 am

I hope so! It would be a long time trying! Fingers crossed. Congratulations on your BFP! Happy and healthy pregnancy for you and baby :)
Kassi.pooh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:32 pm

I ended up having a chemical a week after my bfp last month, but I’m currently 9dpo again so hoping for that bfp again! When are you gonna test!
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kassi.pooh » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:45 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that. I played around and did a bleach at home test this morning and it indicated positive! Which is exciting. I'm just so nervous to test. It gets disappointing seeing a negative result so many times. I think I'm going to give in and test in the morning. I'll be 13dpo. I'm so antsy. I've never had all of these new symptoms, so I'm super hopeful. Hoping that you get your BFP this month!
Kassi.pooh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:48 am

I know, I am over seeing the BFN!!! I am waiting it out until Thursday, by then I will be a few days late so I figure it'll be safe to test - that is if AF doesn't show up before then!

Goodluck testing! If you got a positive already hopefully you will get a BFP on a FR!!
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kassi.pooh » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:26 am

I took a test and it was BFN. AF is due either today or tomorrow. FX that she won't show up. It's beyond frustrating. But I'm trying to have hope since sometimes positives don't show until 20dpo and even after that. Good luck on Thursday! Keep me updated.
Kassi.pooh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:25 am

Agreed! I caved and took a test last night, also a BFN, and my period was due the other day. I am now starting to wonder if I ovulated on cd24, as I had very light pink spotting that was showing up in almost ewcm/waterycm and I had cramps. I am now on cd33 with no sign of af, or a BFP, so this is the only thing I can think of that makes sense? if that is the case, today would be 9dpo, so I am just goign to wait until Sunday now and see what happens.. how confusing lol.

When are you going to test again??
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kassi.pooh » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:30 am

I'm going to test again Friday or Saturday if no AF. It's driving me bonkers. It helps to have someone who can relate though! I'm just trying to relax and keep my mind off of it and see what happens. Easier said then done though!
Kassi.pooh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:32 am

I know - I am going insane over here because this cycle is so confusing :doh:

Are you still having those same symptoms? Let me know how it goes Friday/Saturday!
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kassi.pooh » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:45 am

I'm so tired. All I want to do is lay down. My bbs aren't really sore, just my nipples. And lots of gas. AF was due yesterday, and I had some sharp cramping but it was short lived. And for the past 3 days or so I've woken up with a really sore back between my shoulder blades and I know I haven't done anything to pull any muscles or be sore. I don't know. I'm driving myself crazy. I keep getting really bad headaches and that's when I get nausea. I never get headaches until the very end of AF when my hormones go crazy. My body is all out of whack. The suspense is rough. I've been trying for over a year now. I've never felt this way before. I hope. I hope. I hope. FX! And I will definitely let you know if AF comes or when I test!
Kassi.pooh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Ahhhh all those symptoms sound SOOO promising!!!!!!! :) I feel a BFP coming your way!!

I just went to the bathroom because I thought af was here, starting getting lower backache this morning, and it was toooons of ewcm..... I have no idea what my body is doing...... lol
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kassi.pooh » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:20 pm

I hope so! What other symptoms are you having?? I have been having lots of cm which is weird for me! I'm usually bone dry before AF. And now I'm achy under my armpits. Super weird!
Kassi.pooh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:03 pm

I know same! I usually have some cm throughout my cycle, but the only time I've had THIS much cm, was last month before my BFP! My main thing is I am so so tired. I have been getting 9 hours of sleep, I usually function off 5 or 6, and I am falling asleep by 11am.. just started happening a day or two ago. I always get really sore breasts a week before af, but I have nothing, they just feel fuller, no pain at all though? I also have been having a lot of cramps, mainly sharp pains in my right ovary-ish area, and today I've been having lower back pain all day... hurry up Saturday!! I feel like our symptoms are sounding pretty damn good!
shanay
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kassi.pooh » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:19 pm

I tried to reply, but it didn't go apparently. But I'm so hoping we both get our BFP! I'll keep you updated on symptoms and if AF arrives. :)
Kassi.pooh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Next

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?