Anyone else have this symptom?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone else have this symptom?

Postby shanay » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:35 am

Yay!!!

Still no sign of af, still lots of cm...... whaaaaaaaaat are you doing body! I have an appt. tomorrow at this amazing womens clinic by my work... You get a 20 minute appointment so you can go over everything with them.. I am worried something is wrong with my body because this is so weird....I also have been SO constipated and I never am.. I go everyday.... it's been like every 3/4 days the past week ish... it's painful :( ugh

How are you today?
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:12 am

I was going to the bathroom like clock work and now it's like every other day, so I hear you. I get mad when I don't get to poop. LOL! Maybe they will give you some answers. Maybe do more blood work? Did you plan on getting bloods done again to see if your levels are rising? Maybe test again?! Maybe you'll get an obvious line!!

And I'm okay today. Just crying over absolutely everything yesterday and today which is so not like Me! Still holding off to test until this weekend. Especially if I just had IB! Then I should get good news if that's what that was. I'm so offput by these cramps on and off all the time! I've never had that before. It's very uncomfortable at times. I usually cramp and then run to the bathroom to find AF. Just very odd for me. I've got to be PG. There's nothing else I can think of at this point. I just hope I can figure out if it's going up or down. I'm a worry wart! I just want everything to be okay if there is a baby in there! It's so confusing when you see all these stories of " I got a BFP 4 days before AF!" Because that's not realistic in my world! Ugh, it's frustrating!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:38 am

I know! It just changed last week.. I do not get it!! I LOVE going to the bathroom haha

I am hoping they'll send me for more blood work, and I also want to ask about ovarian cysts? Maybe she'll send me for an ultrasound too? I also would like them to check my hormone levels too. Basically I want them to check everything haha I was thinking if I don't have af by the weekend I'll take another test and see? I looked at my two tests from last weekend with the faint lines and I DO think they were evaps.. the one has disappeared and the other one looks totally white now??? My tests from last month are still PINK.

Some people are so lucky they have no idea! I have a gf who got pregnant "by accident" twice.. blah lol

I think if that was IB you should def get a positive by the weekend! Are you gonna do Saturday or Sunday???
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:51 am

Those stinkin line tests! I feel like I can never read them correctly! They're so simple yet confusing..

I'm very impatient...so probably Saturday! Lol! Hoping AF doesn't show! I will definitely keep you updated!

My boobs aren't as sore today. Still a little. Mostly really heavy and veiny. Blah! Maybe they won't get horribly sore again!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:53 am

Right! I will never trust a faint line again... I am only going to believe a solid darkish line going forward!!!!

I'll test again on Saturday too just for fun LOL

Veiny is a really good sign! I totally think you're PG!!!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:24 am

I felt good starting today, and this I made the mistake of eating only a microwavable Mac and cheese. Now it's almost 12:30 in the afternoon here and I feel so weak. Like nauseous and dizzy. I wish SO wasn't at work! I'd get him to make me something, but I guess I'll have to do it. It's so hard to wanna eat when you feel sick. Yuck.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:29 am

I JUST microwaved leftover mac and cheese for an early lunch (it's only 10:30 here but I am STARVING).

Where are you located!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:46 am

I don't feel hungry, but my body is telling me to shove food in my mouth. Lol! I'm in Tennessee! What about you??
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 am

I'm up in Vancouver!

I now feel sick from the mac and cheese lol too cheesy.. but I could go for a chocolate bar now haha
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:28 pm

I miss last week where i was starving and ate like all day long and food was soo good. Now I don't want to eat and when I do I feel sick. So strange how hormones work.... hahaha. I still just want orange juice! It's the only thing that gives me a little energy and sits well on my tummy.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:50 pm

I'm honestly just so happy I finally got to go to the bathroom today LOL I actually feel so much better!!

I still have my 4 boxes of pregnancy tests in my purse from last week haha... it's so tempting...... even though I know it's going to be a BFN haha
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:57 pm

I'm so jealous!!! I tried to go twice today already. Didn't work.... ughhhhh! And you don't know that it will be BFN! Hold it and try one later :D
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:07 am

Ahhhhhhhh another day!! CD41 for me..... still no sign of af... can't wait for my appt. at the women's clinic today!!

How are you! 2 more days till Saturday!!!!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:06 am

AF came in full force this morning :( so sad, but I will start over. Keep me updated on you!!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:09 am

:hugs: Oh I am so sorry :( :( I SERIOUSLY thought your symptoms were SO promising :(

I honestly do not think I am pregnant, I took a cheapie last night and it was stark white - I think my body is just doing something weird. Maybe I didn't ovulate at all this month which is why I don't have af yet. I would just like af to come so that I can start another cycle. I'll keep you posted though.

Are you going to start temping this month?? I think once I finally get af I am going to temp next cycle to track ovulation.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?