Anyone else have this symptom?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone else have this symptom?

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:41 am

I think I might have gotten pregnant, but it didn't stick. Oh well, we can always try again! Maybe they can tell you something at the doctor. Maybe give you something to get AF started. Let me know! :)
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:00 am

I honestly think it sounds like a chemical preg/early mc.. that is what happened to me last month... I had symtoms and like 10 positive pregnancy tests.. but all were faint.. and then I just started to bleed.. I bet you if you had taken a test yesterday or day before there would have been a line. After that happened to me last month I said i would test early just for the fact that I wanted to know if it happened AGAIN, because if it happens three times your doctor will do some tests to see what could be causing the little bean to not stick.

I'll let you know how my appt goes, hopefully get some sort of answers!

and then hopefully onto the next month for us :)
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:14 am

I'm pretty sure this would be my second one because this has happened before, but I didn't test that month. I wasn't actively ttc. We just weren't preventing. It's very painful.. I have cramps with my period, but not this bad. I almost threw up a few minutes ago from the pain and I have a high pain tolerance. And I'm filling a super tampon in less than an hour. It's horrible. At least if it was labor pain, it would be worth it.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:38 am

I know - they are the worst.. I believe I had one end of August too where I had to change my super tampon every 30 - 40 minutes.. I ended up leaving work because I was just bleeding through everything, including my pants... it was horrible.. I assumed it had to be a chemical after having a confirmed one last month because of the similarity ... Last months wasn't AS bad bleeding wise, but the cramps are SO bad. :( Ugh our bodies suck lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:01 pm

I know this is going to sound super disgusting, but I was taking a bath to see if it would help the cramps. When I went to rinse myself off down there before I got out, there were chunks of my uteren wall that came out. Like chunks the size of my thumb. That's just crazy to me. I see clotting with my periods but nothing like that. And I was concerned my lining wasn't thick enough or something. LOL. That would not be the reason. Ugh our bodies do suck. So so bad.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:20 pm

OH yes - that is exactly what happened to me.. it was the weirdest clots ever.. I was like AM I DYING?!?!! lol

ugh :( :( well.. on the plus.. we can GET pregnant?! Now to just learn how to STAY pregnant lol

t-minus 40 minutes till my appt.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Good luck!!! Keep me updated! I hope they tell you something that helps!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:18 pm

Such an amazing appointment!!! She was so informative and so pro-active!! I've read about so many doctors brushing this stuff off but she was the complete opposite.

She is sending me for blood and urine tests next Wednesday. She wants me to wait until then just in case there is a slight chance I ovulated last week and it was too early to show on the blood tests on Monday. I honestly don't feel pregnant right now, I have had no cramps today, I am feeling totally normal.. but still at least she's gonna check. She is also testing me for EVERYTHING else. All of my hormone levels, HIV, thyroid, iron etc. etc. she's like lets make sure it's not something as simple as you're low on iron. If the pregnancy comes back negative, then I will wait until January 1 and then she will send me for an ultrasound. If everything is normal she'll start me on progesterone to kick start my period. and she wants me using OPKs next cycle to track ovulation properly. She said even if I do get my period before January 1, she still wants me to go for an ultrasound so they can check my follicles and lining etc etc. She also said if I am still not pregnant by March/April, we will do some more tests and try other things out.. she's like there is no point in torturing yourself for a year or 2 years etc. lets be proactive and get you pregnant!

seriosuly. she was so amazing.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:25 pm

That's awesome! Hopefully it's just a goofy cycle!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:28 pm

I hope so! and I'm happy she's testing all my hormones and everything to make sure everything is working as it should be :) Whew.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:26 pm

I need to get my hormones tested. I know they're messed up. I get really bad headaches after my period every month. They don't balance like they're supposed to or something is low. I've considered trying vitex, but I just don't know yet.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:56 pm

Have you been to your doctor yet about TTC? I think you said you’ve been trying for over a year? I would def go and see if they’ll do the tests! It could be something so simple that needs to be changed! I had no idea low iron can cause problems? I used to be anemic so maybe I am again? Call your docs and see if you can make an appt!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:00 pm

I will at the first of the year. Going to try and get this period out of the way and relax for the holidays. It's been such a stressful cycle!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:09 am

I think thats a great idea! Enjoy the Christmas holidays :)
I feel an oddly good “calm” feeling since my appt yesterday.. I don’t feel stressed out anymore that I haven’t got my period yet cause now I know the doctor will get to the bottom of it eventually.

Last night I was checking my cp, it is still high and mushy.. it feels like it’s shriveled up haha but I did notice a bit of pink, so (TMI) I put a tampon in quickly to see and when I took it out there was a tiny bit of pink w a couple red streaks.. I checked again this morning and now there’s nothing.. I’m hoping maybe this is the start of af though?!? Cmonnn witch lol
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:37 am

I did start temping today though. Hopefully I'll be able to keep track better!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?