Anyone else have this symptom?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone else have this symptom?

Postby Kassi.pooh » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Right! Hopefully it will make up it's mind!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:48 am

Another day.. no af yet, no spotting.. cd43.. I can’t wait for Wednesday blood tests! Hope you have a great weekend :)
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:00 am

Oh gosh! Wednesday needs to hurry!!! And thank you! It's been a rough couple nights of insomnia which is so weird for me!! I hate It! I hope I sleep like a baby tonight! I hope you have a great Sunday! (Since it's technically Sunday now! Oops.. Hahaha)
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:44 pm

I Know! I had pink cm after dtd last night.. then nothing.. then had it again after dtd today.. I wonder why it’s only right after we dtd.. I’ve never had that happen before -_-
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Any symptoms?? Maybe your cervix is sensitive.. But why now? I'm still bleeding but it's only heavy when I dtd too LOL. I'm just wondering if I'm ever going to stop bleeding!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:56 am

Af came full force last night.. I am so happy!!! Lol never thought I would be so happy about it. Today is cd2! My bbt thermometer and opks should be here tomorrow so I’ll start using them then! I think sometimes you can bleed for a week with a mc.. mine was definitely longer.. my afs are usually only 3-4 days long and I bled for 6 days! Hopefully it stops ASAP! Looks like were together for another cycle pretty close together.. cmon new year.. bring some exciting news for us!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:11 am

Yay!! It finally came! And I think mine is finally slowing down. Thank goodness. Hooray for a new cycle!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:47 am

Yay!!! I am excited for our new cycle!!

Af is SO heavy so far...... I have used two supers since 6am and I am about to put in a third...... it's been less than 5 hours lol ugh
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:06 pm

That's how mine usually Are! They suck! How many days are your cycles normally? Mine are in the 35 day range. So long to waitttttt! All ttc is is waiting it seems like. Unless it's your fertile days. Then you can pass the time bd-ing! Hahaha. I'm gonna try the every day or every other day bd this month. I'll try that instead of trying to focus so hard on the fertile week. Might make things less stressful. Instead of we have to do it NOW! That's irritating. Hahaha!!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:25 pm

I'm usually 30/31 days.. I'm not sure what mine will be like this month though? The doctor said it should hopefully go back to normal as last cycle was most likely because I didn't ovulate.

I think that's a great idea! We usually bd almost every day anyways (I think I have an unusually high sex drive LOL), I was going to try to do every other day during the fertile week. I heard that it gives the sperm a better chance of building up? But yes.. def do it lots throughout your cycle that way it isn't as stressful!! I'm excited to start temping!!! Hurrrrry up BBT thermometer! I am glad I ordered on amazon last week.. should be arriving with my opks tomorrow!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:42 pm

I'm one of those people that has a high sex drive at certain times of the month. Sometimes I don't wanna be bothered. LOL. I'm just going to have to get out of my grouchy mood when I have those days.

I feel like I want to order some opks, but last time I used them I felt like it took forever to get a positive on them. My o day on my calendar was always way too early. Like almost 5 days early! I might order some and try again. I just have to talk myself into it! Maybe get some cheapies with them :)
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Yea try the easy@home brand from Amazon! I think I got 50 tests for $20?? That is what I used before and I liked them WAY better the the clearblue/first response digital ones... I feel like those ones are so picky you HAVE to take them at the same time every morning and then you could still miss your surge if you're one of those people who have a really short surge. Since they're so expensive and you only get like 20 in a box. So with the cheap strips when it was around my 'fertile week' I would legit take them three times a day so I would make sure I didn't miss my surge! Plus if we're temping.. i think between the two we should definitely figure out when we ovulate!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:34 pm

I think I will. I'll look at some and end up talking myself into it! I feel like my fertile window is 8 years away.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:23 pm

Omg same......... :x

I think the next few weeks will go by super fast because of Christmas and New Years Eve etc. I have no idea when I will ovulate though.. maybe it'll happen sooner then I thought? Maybe later? Maybe never??!?! LOL
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:19 pm

I’m going to go for all my blood tests tomorrow morning now and get it over with.. I am dreading all the needles... bahhh
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?